- Sunday Motivation! My greatest achievements and accomplishments resulted when I ignored the norm and pursued my own path. There have been a few occasions in the past couple of years where I played the game in order to please those necessary to achieve a goal. It resulted it either me being disappointed that what I achieved was much less than I had believed, and realizing that the majority of people will never believe in, and expect, the level of success that I do in myself. So, I’m going back to what has always worked for me hard work, tunnel vision, absurd goals, and pursuit to live my passion at any and all costs. This may return to being few in the journey, but that’s ok. Those who get it will enrich the experience. Those who don’t will free unnecessary delay. Live your life, and discover your true potential. #seg2017 #goals #passion #screwthenorm #loner #nocrowdsneeded #wakeup #livelife #integrity #passion #drive #nothingless
- I remember a long time ago someone preparing fish and had it sitting in the sink. After they were done I saw a tiny worm crawling. I actually still have video of it. People swear it's healthier to eat fish, I assure you it is not. @Regranned from @sofreakinvegan - When you make TUNA from freakin carrot pulp and walnuts, and no fish had to be chased down in their own home, dragged through a net, suffocated, and chopped into tiny pieces ONLY to have us consume dangerous heavy metals and mercury.... and stink up the house! Lol! 😂🌱🌱🌱 #winning Don’t be a basic bitch like I was... thinking fish were a “health food” and they’re just swimming around begging to be caught. 😆😂 If you want your Omega 3’s eat some walnuts and leave these intelligent animals in the ocean where they belong before we f*ck up the planet even more than we already have. Ok rant over... happy Saturday y’all! 😊❤️🌱 Who would try this?! 👀
- Eight men own the same wealth as the 3.6 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity. Oxfam report 16/01/2017. Time to wake up.
Sleep now in the fire.
@anonymous_truthseeker @tommorello @prophetsofrage #wakeup #enlightenment #awake #rageagainstthemachine #poverty #corruption #mindcontrol #greed #oxfam #slavery #hope #justice #takethepowerback #revolution
- Day 8. The day that i fell. The day that i replased. But now, i will keep on going. I see in myself with those lustful thoughts keep on striking me down. But i wont give in. I just dont touch it. I just dont watch porn nor talk more deep about it with lust of wanting to have it, that i know i wont get it, and then i wud just masturbate to feel the pleasure.. Cus if i do one of it, i will definately lose and relapsed. So today, thank you lord. Lets keep ourself clean!
#pornkillslove #quitporn #wakeup
- Secrets hidden in plain sight.
The origins of the swastika are beyond time. Even the earliest uses of it fail to signify what it meant to the people at the time. The earliest recordings of it’s meaning are as a symbol of good fortune, a sun sign or the movement of cycles. But those recordings are thousands of years after the oldest found swastikas. So where still left to wonder – where did it come from? .
Since the swazi is so old perhaps it’s birthplace was in the stars? The ancients used star groups like the Big Dipper, to tell seasons and direction, there’s no doubt the ol’ dancing dipper held a significance. It dances in a circle around Polaris (The North Star) Polaris is the only star that doesn’t move and is used to measure latitude. The turning of the seasons was vastly more important if you lived in nature like our ancient grandpas and grandmas. Perhaps they used the swazi to show another person the ‘turning of the seasons’. They could’ve used it as a type of calendar to keep track of the seasons, the cycles. The swazi is commonly known as a symbol of the Sun and of cycles. It’s for these reasons I suggest that the Big Dipper was the inspiration for the fist carvings of swastikas.
#secrets #swastika #wakeup #seasons #solstice #equinox #connectingthedots #conscious #truthseeker #Spring #Summer #autumn #winter #12zodiac
#unlearn #relearn #northstar #polaris #northpole #sun #cycle #bigdipper #observe #observation #truth