- I used to hate mountains. I hated when my parents forced me to go, I hated learning skiing when I was 3, I hated the cold and waking up so early in the morning. It took me a good 20 years to start enjoying mountains. And now I’m such a big fan of them and I miss the sense of peace and closeness to nature I can’t get anywhere else.
Life is ironic, don’t you think?
- 2018 Goals: - Be outside more
- Take more pictures
- Spend more time with loved ones
- Eat more salt & vinegar chips
I want more of the good things, more of the happy things, and more of what is truly important to me. (Also this is the year I'm getting a puppy--if I write it down it's more likely to come true.)
- Living in a big city like London means sharing the space with a lot of people all the time (I’m particularly thinking about the tube in the morning here!). So, you can imagine my joy and the sense of freedom, when we were the firsts opening the snowy trails and often the only ones around.