Photos and video with hashtag #iteachfifth

#iteachfifth

  • 79.5K Photos
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
- So great to see I'm able to help others improve their teaching practices in the classroom! This photo is from @hellofromyeartwo using '2 Stars and a Wish'. ⭐⭐🌠 πŸ“Έ@hellofromyeartwo . . . #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #teacherlife #teacher #teachers #aussieteachers #aussieteachertribe #aussieteachersofinstagram #aussieteachersunite #victeach #victeachers #teachvic #melbourneteachers #melbourneteachertribe #iteachfifth #grade5 #formativeassessment #2starsandawish #studentfeedback
- So great to see I'm able to help others improve their teaching practices in the classroom! This photo is from @hellofromyeartwo using '2 Stars and a Wish'. ⭐⭐🌠 πŸ“Έ@hellofromyeartwo . . . #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #teacherlife #teacher #teachers #aussieteachers #aussieteachertribe #aussieteachersofinstagram #aussieteachersunite #victeach #victeachers #teachvic #melbourneteachers #melbourneteachertribe #iteachfifth #grade5 #formativeassessment #2starsandawish #studentfeedback
- My Million Word Readers poster, thanks for the inspiration @secondarysara 😘😍 . . . #teachersofinstagram #teacherinspiration #teacherinspo #teachergoals #teach #teacher #teaching #teacherlife #classroomdecor #iteachtoo #fifthgrade #iteachfifth #aussieteachers #qldteachers #brisbaneblogger #brisbaneanyday #brisbaneigers #brisbaneteacher #aussieteacher #aussieteachertribe #teachers #teachersfollowteachers #teacherstyle #teachersofig #classroom #classroomdecor #classroomsetup #classroomorganization #acceleratedreader #ar #reading
- My Million Word Readers poster, thanks for the inspiration @secondarysara 😘😍 . . . #teachersofinstagram #teacherinspiration #teacherinspo #teachergoals #teach #teacher #teaching #teacherlife #classroomdecor #iteachtoo #fifthgrade #iteachfifth #aussieteachers #qldteachers #brisbaneblogger #brisbaneanyday #brisbaneigers #brisbaneteacher #aussieteacher #aussieteachertribe #teachers #teachersfollowteachers #teacherstyle #teachersofig #classroom #classroomdecor #classroomsetup #classroomorganization #acceleratedreader #ar #reading
- S P E L L I N G R O T A T I O N S 🌈 As part of our weekly spelling rotations, spelling hangman is one of the activities we can play! πŸ™Œ After students complete their book work and word study activities, they all run to grab this fabulous hangman game! They play in pairs and have turns guessing the selected word in a more interactive way! A bit of fun, while learning your spelling words! ✨✨ ($3 at @kmartaus, what a bargain!) (Ps there are a LOT of letter pieces, but placing them in a ziplock bag and then placing it in the tin makes life a little easier!)
- S P E L L I N G R O T A T I O N S 🌈 As part of our weekly spelling rotations, spelling hangman is one of the activities we can play! πŸ™Œ After students complete their book work and word study activities, they all run to grab this fabulous hangman game! They play in pairs and have turns guessing the selected word in a more interactive way! A bit of fun, while learning your spelling words! ✨✨ ($3 at @kmartaus , what a bargain!) (Ps there are a LOT of letter pieces, but placing them in a ziplock bag and then placing it in the tin makes life a little easier!)
- S P E L L I N G R O T A T I O N S 🌈 As part of our weekly spelling rotations, spelling hangman is one of the activities we can play! πŸ™Œ After students complete their book work and word study activities, they all run to grab this fabulous hangman game! They play in pairs and have turns guessing the selected word in a more interactive way! A bit of fun, while learning your spelling words! ✨✨ ($3 at @kmartaus, what a bargain!) (Ps there are a LOT of letter pieces, but placing them in a ziplock bag and then placing it in the tin makes life a little easier!)
- Getting my craft on this afternoon after I was inspired by @secondarysara and her million word readers board! 😘😍 . . . #teachersofinstagram #teacherinspiration #teacherinspo #teachergoals #teach #teacher #teaching #teacherlife #classroomdecor #iteachtoo #fifthgrade #iteachfifth #aussieteachers #qldteachers #brisbaneblogger #brisbaneanyday #brisbaneigers #brisbaneteacher #aussieteacher #aussieteachertribe #teachers #teachersfollowteachers #teacherstyle #teachersofig #classroom #classroomdecor #classroomsetup #classroomorganization #acceleratedreader #ar #reading
- Getting my craft on this afternoon after I was inspired by @secondarysara and her million word readers board! 😘😍 . . . #teachersofinstagram #teacherinspiration #teacherinspo #teachergoals #teach #teacher #teaching #teacherlife #classroomdecor #iteachtoo #fifthgrade #iteachfifth #aussieteachers #qldteachers #brisbaneblogger #brisbaneanyday #brisbaneigers #brisbaneteacher #aussieteacher #aussieteachertribe #teachers #teachersfollowteachers #teacherstyle #teachersofig #classroom #classroomdecor #classroomsetup #classroomorganization #acceleratedreader #ar #reading
- Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh I am falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn't me. You never know what is going on in someone's life. Many people are good at hiding their true feelings and emotions. I am one of them. My smile and sarcasm hide a lot. Today was a rough one. I held my head high and kept the smile on my face at school and once I got home it was gone. This is a cycle for someone who suffers from depression or anxiety(or both). You tell everyone you are fine and smile. Deep down you know that isn't true. Only few people know when you feel this way and those friends are worth more than gold. To everyone who has been there to support me when I have been depressed or anxious over anything, I appreciate it. Sometimes the mask has to come off and the real you is going to be seen. I don't let many people see that side. I would say that 95% of the people I know see the smiling face and they know nothing else. I might be a little irritable or emotional but they don't know the depths of my emotions. That leaves 5% of people knowing all the thoughts, feelings, emotions, and everything else that is constantly running me down. I just had to get this out. The release makes it better. Knowing you are not alone, makes it better to. If you know or are someone who suffered from depression or anxiety be there for hem. Be there in any capacity you can. Let them know they are not alone and you will listen and help. It does help to talk about it. Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸ˜˜πŸ’€πŸŒ™ #okayteacher #depression #anxiety #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthmatters #emotionalhealth #emotions #feelings #honest #raw #authenticself #authenticyou #vulnerability #youarenotalone #behindthatsmile #instablogger #instateacher #teacher #teachers #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #iteach #iteachtoo #iteachfifth #iteach5th #theeverydaygirl #theeverydayproject #iamworthy #cherishthegooddays
- Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh I am falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn& #39;t me. You never know what is going on in someone& #39;s life. Many people are good at hiding their true feelings and emotions. I am one of them. My smile and sarcasm hide a lot. Today was a rough one. I held my head high and kept the smile on my face at school and once I got home it was gone. This is a cycle for someone who suffers from depression or anxiety(or both). You tell everyone you are fine and smile. Deep down you know that isn& #39;t true. Only few people know when you feel this way and those friends are worth more than gold. To everyone who has been there to support me when I have been depressed or anxious over anything, I appreciate it. Sometimes the mask has to come off and the real you is going to be seen. I don& #39;t let many people see that side. I would say that 95% of the people I know see the smiling face and they know nothing else. I might be a little irritable or emotional but they don& #39;t know the depths of my emotions. That leaves 5% of people knowing all the thoughts, feelings, emotions, and everything else that is constantly running me down. I just had to get this out. The release makes it better. Knowing you are not alone, makes it better to. If you know or are someone who suffered from depression or anxiety be there for hem. Be there in any capacity you can. Let them know they are not alone and you will listen and help. It does help to talk about it. Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸ˜˜πŸ’€πŸŒ™ #okayteacher #depression #anxiety #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthmatters #emotionalhealth #emotions #feelings #honest #raw #authenticself #authenticyou #vulnerability #youarenotalone #behindthatsmile #instablogger #instateacher #teacher #teachers #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #iteach #iteachtoo #iteachfifth #iteach5th #theeverydaygirl #theeverydayproject #iamworthy #cherishthegooddays
- Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh I am falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn't me. You never know what is going on in someone's life. Many people are good at hiding their true feelings and emotions. I am one of them. My smile and sarcasm hide a lot. Today was a rough one. I held my head high and kept the smile on my face at school and once I got home it was gone. This is a cycle for someone who suffers from depression or anxiety(or both). You tell everyone you are fine and smile. Deep down you know that isn't true. Only few people know when you feel this way and those friends are worth more than gold. To everyone who has been there to support me when I have been depressed or anxious over anything, I appreciate it. Sometimes the mask has to come off and the real you is going to be seen. I don't let many people see that side. I would say that 95% of the people I know see the smiling face and they know nothing else. I might be a little irritable or emotional but they don't know the depths of my emotions. That leaves 5% of people knowing all the thoughts, feelings, emotions, and everything else that is constantly running me down. I just had to get this out. The release makes it better. Knowing you are not alone, makes it better to. If you know or are someone who suffered from depression or anxiety be there for hem. Be there in any capacity you can. Let them know they are not alone and you will listen and help. It does help to talk about it. Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸ˜˜πŸ’€πŸŒ™ #okayteacher #depression #anxiety #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthmatters #emotionalhealth #emotions #feelings #honest #raw #authenticself #authenticyou #vulnerability #youarenotalone #behindthatsmile #instablogger #instateacher #teacher #teachers #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #iteach #iteachtoo #iteachfifth #iteach5th #theeverydaygirl #theeverydayproject #iamworthy #cherishthegooddays

This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagramβ„’ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.