- It is Danish gin time 🇩🇰 __________________________________________
Tonight I want to present you the Radius Lab gin Batch 18 🍸🇩🇰 The Radius Distillery is actually a boutique in Denmark that crafts small and micro batches 😍 The batch 18 is a very good gin made of apples , juniper , fennel , lemon peel , rosebud 🌹 🍋 🍎 I paired it with the classic Schweppes premium mixer original tonic 👍🏻 You can add apple peel to bring more fruity notes 🍏 😉
- Grocery hall very random lots of veggies a few pantry staples I was out of way more bread that I normally buy. also got a few things to try out like coconut milk Kiefer and a new peanut butter. still have lots of protein in the freezer 🍗🥩🥓🍖. #avocados #fennel #broccoli #carrots #lettuce #bread #milk #peanutbutter #juice #mushrooms #cauliflower #cheese #oats #olives #cocnutkefir #treats #cookies
- Spicy Tomato loves Fennel! Der Frühling kann nicht mehr weit sein und bis meine Lieblingsjeans nicht mehr kneift, dauert jetzt auch nicht mehr lang! 😂😂Link zum Rezept in meiner Bio. #yummy #healthyfood #vegan #detox #fennel #lovefood #lecker #gesund #derwegistdasziel
- Fennel-Scented Duck Breasts with Pinot Noir Sauce
-1 teaspoon black peppercorns
-1 teaspoon fennel seeds
-4 cups cold water
-1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced, fronds chopped
-1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
-2 teaspoons honey
-2 teaspoons salt
-Three 12-ounce duck breasts
-1 tablespoon unsalted butter
-1/2 small white onion, thinly sliced
-2 tablespoons honey
-1/2 cup Pinot Noir
-1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium broth
-1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
-2 thyme sprigs
-1 small plum tomato, chopped
-Salt and freshly ground pepper
-Celery Root and Potato Puree, for serving • Cooking step by step
In a small skillet, toast the peppercorns and fennel seeds over moderate heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer the spices to a large bowl and add the water, fennel bulb and fronds, balsamic vinegar, honey and salt. Whisk to dissolve the salt. Add the duck breasts to the bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat the oven to 325° fahrenheit. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the onion and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until browned. Add the honey and cook over moderate heat until the onion starts to caramelize, 2 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, 4 minutes. Add the stock, peppercorns, thyme and tomato and cook over moderately high heat until the sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Strain the sauce into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Remove the duck from the marinade and pat dry; season with salt and pepper. In a large, ovenproof skillet, arrange the duck skin side down and cook over moderate heat until browned, about 12 minutes. Turn the duck breasts skin side up and transfer the skillet to the oven; cook until medium-rare, about 7 minutes. Transfer the duck to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice the breasts crosswise 1/4 inch thick. Spoon the Celery Root and Potato Puree onto plates, top with the duck and the Pinot Noir Sauce.
- Hello Organic Friends!
Purple Daikon, Fennel, and Red Chard have all made their way into this weeks GO BOX!
To order, go to https://www.growersorganic.com/gobox or simply comment on this post with your name, box size, and pick-up day.
*Pick up days are Friday, 3/2 from 11-4 and Saturday, 3/3 from 10-12.* We have THREE options to choose from:
1) Small GOBOX- a weeks worth of produce, serving 1-2 people, $22
2) Large GOBOX- a weeks worth of produce, serving 3-4 people. $32
3) Pretty Ugly Box- a weeks worth of produce, serving 1-2 people, you will receive delicious but slightly 'ugly' produce that helps to reduce waste! $17 with $1 of the proceeds donated to
the Denver, non-profit 'We Don't Waste'. Small:
3 Braeburn Apples
1 Red Chard
2 Purple Daikon
1 Bunch Red Kale
3 Russet Potatoes
5 Braeburn Apples
2 Red Chard
3 Purple Daikon
2 Bunch Red Kale
4 Russet Potatoes 📷: SimplyHealthyFamily