- Bring on the new week! Face your passions and find those solutions, and while you’re at it, don’t forget to appreciate the people who support you through the process of growing yourself (and whatever it is you do) 👍🏼🌿🌺 #hfsays #bloomandgrow #hustlehustle
- 🇮🇹Dopo un weekend così così e una domenica passata a lavorare, mi consolo con un po' di bellezza. Una tazza di the, dei fiori, il piumone e adesso Netflix. Anche se comunque sono in piena crisi. Ho finito Dark e non so cosa guardare...
🇬🇧🇺🇸After a weekend so-so and a Sunday spent working, I comfort myself with a bit of beauty. A cup of tea, flowers, a duvet and now Netflix. Even though I am in crisis. I finished Dark and I do not know what to watch...
- Ooo...again it was difficult to choose between all the beauties posted with #spreadnaturelove last week, but this is the Sunday Evening Collage: quite dreamy ☁️☄ Thank you all for participating! 💚
Nature spotter, please use the hashtag when you show landscapes, skies, flowers, animals and plants in your timeline: to inspire others to have a better look at nature too.
ABOUT THE HASHTAG
Follow the hashtag #spreadnaturelove to discover a growing bunch of nature lovers that use the hashtag when posting a nature picture: the idea is we all show the beauty of nature to everyone in our timelines and find and connect all nature admirers on our planet! There's already more than 3000 pictures posted with it, so we make that hashtag BIG 🙌 😘
#dailygreenspiration #photochallenge #naturespotter #naturelovers #natureloversunite #nature_brilliance #naturehippies #naturephotography #naturephotographers #naturezaperfeita #mothernature #natureloversofinstagram #lovenature #lovenaturesbeauty #natureloversunite #naturegallery #naturespotters #bloomandgrow #naturecollage #photocontest #nineposts #inspiredbynature #naturalbeauty #winterishere #followthishashtag
- Pinch me!! This book was on my list to get and it showed up in the mail this week!! I was shocked because I didn't order it.
Low and behold, Matt ordered it for me. I guess I drove him crazy talking about Brendon Burchard this summer after I heard him speak in New Orleans!! What's on your list to read?? #books#reading#personaldevelopment#highperformancehabits#bloomandgrow#getuncomfortable#winnipeg#chapters#indigo
- I had a lovely day at a wedding fair with my sister and her boyfriend. It’s so exciting now she’s planning her wedding, it’s going to be such a beautiful day!
Annoyingly though I’ve come home and appear to have a sickness bug 😩 hopefully it’s only short lived because I really don’t fancy being ill!
I ordered these beautiful flowers from @bloomandwild for a birthday treat, they’re the Georgia hand tied bunch. I love how they are ready arranged, all you have to do is trim the ends and pop them in a vase! They’ll be cheering me up this evening!
If you fancy 20% off any bunch the link is in my bio 😊 #flowerstoyourdoorstep
- Okay January bored of you now 😕. Although the snow today and a walk around the heritage estate of @ickworthnt definitely helped, thank you 🙏🏻. If the sound was up on this picture you’d hear Astrid shouting ‘no daddy I’m not smiling for the camera. Just take it !!’ And Edie sniffling and grumbling something about ‘there’d better be cakes here!!’ I’m just glad we got out of the house at all as this has been one la 💤 y weekend 🖤And is it really still a whole week until payday, I can’t cope 😬. Hope everyone’s holding up okay ✨ #edieandastrid #letsgosomewhere #wanderfolk #throughachildseyes #whpwindows #ickworthhouse #hashtagauthentic #bloomandgrow #thatsdarling #thatvelvetfeeling #mytinyatlas #fwisfeed #gostandthere #thequietwinter #wintermood #winterstories #freeupmyinsta #englishestates #visitengland #englisharchitecture #cosyupyourworld #timeouteurope #visitengland #englishheritage #nationaltrust
- Sunday morning calls for fresh flowers. The color of these tulips is so lovely, I couldn’t help but grab a bunch when I saw them at the store! To be honest I buy myself flowers all the time, and can never have enough at home... I need them in every room. Just wait for peony season to start, that’s when I go literally crazy...in pink and white, ahhh what an absolute dream! .