Preppr helps Businesses on Instagram to Schedule and Auto-post.
Learn More
Preppr helps Businesses on Instagram to Schedule and Auto-post. Learn More
x
Photos and video with hashtag #Inspiration

#Inspiration

  • 109.7M Photos
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Grid
  • List
  • Columns
- 🖤 Meninas! Meninas! Olha só estes vestidos que acabaram de chegar😍 Super lindos. 👌🏻E já estão disponível 💫😍 Corre para Loja Sandrinha 💃🏻💃🏻 Os preços são especiais e as peças de qualidade ❤️ #tendencia #newcolection #denin #bermudajeans #detroit #primavera #verão #modapraia #lookdodia #cute #dodia #girl #linda #amei #luxo #inspiration #modafeminina #estilo #tagood #style #diva #fashion #moda Vem pra Lojasandrinha 🎀 Informações no whatsapp 91 983050072 Endereço sn 21 guajará 1 com we 72 c nova 6. Número 1281 (próximo da arena do Rogerio ) Ananindeua-pa
- 🖤 Meninas! Meninas! Olha só estes vestidos que acabaram de chegar😍 Super lindos. 👌🏻E já estão disponível 💫😍 Corre para Loja Sandrinha 💃🏻💃🏻 Os preços são especiais e as peças de qualidade ❤️ #tendencia #newcolection #denin #bermudajeans #detroit #primavera #ver ão #modapraia #lookdodia #cute #dodia #girl #linda #amei #luxo #inspiration #modafeminina #estilo #tagood #style #diva #fashion #moda Vem pra Lojasandrinha 🎀 Informações no whatsapp 91 983050072 Endereço sn 21 guajará 1 com we 72 c nova 6. Número 1281 (próximo da arena do Rogerio ) Ananindeua-pa
- 🖤 Meninas! Meninas! Olha só estes vestidos que acabaram de chegar😍 Super lindos. 👌🏻E já estão disponível 💫😍 Corre para Loja Sandrinha 💃🏻💃🏻 Os preços são especiais e as peças de qualidade ❤️ #tendencia #newcolection #denin #bermudajeans #detroit #primavera #verão #modapraia #lookdodia #cute #dodia #girl #linda #amei #luxo #inspiration #modafeminina #estilo #tagood #style #diva #fashion #moda Vem pra Lojasandrinha 🎀 Informações no whatsapp 91 983050072 Endereço sn 21 guajará 1 com we 72 c nova 6. Número 1281 (próximo da arena do Rogerio ) Ananindeua-pa
- My favorite way to stretch and warm up ~ the body gets more engaged and clear then mindless cardio... today I was reminded of Bruce lee and Arnold how they said be the move be the muscle be like water flow..DONT WORKOUT MINDLESSLY Can only BE YOURSELF;) ~> everyone else is taken!!! So move the way you feel free workout the best way you can!!! #noboxedlife #free#flow#move#muscles #magic#clear#defined#leaningdown #engagingminds #inspiration #fitness#power#strengthening #gym#girls #lifting#yoga#stretch
- My favorite way to stretch and warm up ~ the body gets more engaged and clear then mindless cardio... today I was reminded of Bruce lee and Arnold how they said be the move be the muscle be like water flow..DONT WORKOUT MINDLESSLY Can only BE YOURSELF;) ~> everyone else is taken!!! So move the way you feel free workout the best way you can!!! #noboxedlife #free #flo #move #muscles #magic #clea #defined #leaningdown #engagingminds #inspiration #fitness #powe #strengthening #gym #girls #lifting #yog #stretch
- My favorite way to stretch and warm up ~ the body gets more engaged and clear then mindless cardio... today I was reminded of Bruce lee and Arnold how they said be the move be the muscle be like water flow..DONT WORKOUT MINDLESSLY Can only BE YOURSELF;) ~> everyone else is taken!!! So move the way you feel free workout the best way you can!!! #noboxedlife #free#flow#move#muscles #magic#clear#defined#leaningdown #engagingminds #inspiration #fitness#power#strengthening #gym#girls #lifting#yoga#stretch
- So I am doing good and even though it is weigh day tomorrow I am not exactly sure if I will lose or not but I don’t reckon I will put on either. #weightloss #nonscalevictory #weight #fitfam #newstart #diet #fattofit #transformation #inspiration #motivation #myjourney #mylife #change #healthy #clean #weightlossjourney #byebyefat #fatloss #fitness #looseweight #motivate #weightlossmotivation #loosingweight #iamloosingweight #myweightloss #weightlossmyway #lostweight #polarA300 #newlifestyle #workingout
- So I am doing good and even though it is weigh day tomorrow I am not exactly sure if I will lose or not but I don’t reckon I will put on either. #weightloss #nonscalevictory #weight #fitfam #newstart #diet #fattofit #transformation #inspiration #motivation #myjourney #mylife #change #healthy #clean #weightlossjourney #byebyefat #fatloss #fitness #looseweight #motivate #weightlossmotivation #loosingweight #iamloosingweight #myweightloss #weightlossmyway #lostweight #polarA300 #newlifestyle #workingout
- 90% of your life should be lived in happiness and joy! The other 10% is the contrast that causes you to grow, evolve, and reminds you how amazing the other 90% is. Don't take life so seriously. Laugh!! Have fun!! Enjoy every second!! JacintaChole #digalittledeeper #happiness #peace#peaceofmind #selflove #love#guthealing #nutrition#ocean#beach#itsthelittlethings#hilife #Kauai#hawaii#meditation#vibrations #visionboard #relationshipgoals #life#enjoylife #energy#positivity #yoga#inspiration #goals#health #healthcoach #lifecoach #RN
- 90% of your life should be lived in happiness and joy! The other 10% is the contrast that causes you to grow, evolve, and reminds you how amazing the other 90% is. Don& #39;t take life so seriously. Laugh!! Have fun!! Enjoy every second!! JacintaChole #digalittledeeper #happiness #peace #peaceofmind #selflove #love #guthealing #nutrition #ocea #beach #itsthelittlething #hilife #Kauai #hawai #meditation #vibrations #visionboard #relationshipgoals #life #enjoylife #energy #positivity #yoga #inspiration #goals #health #healthcoach #lifecoach #RN
- 90% of your life should be lived in happiness and joy! The other 10% is the contrast that causes you to grow, evolve, and reminds you how amazing the other 90% is. Don't take life so seriously. Laugh!! Have fun!! Enjoy every second!! JacintaChole #digalittledeeper #happiness #peace#peaceofmind #selflove #love#guthealing #nutrition#ocean#beach#itsthelittlethings#hilife #Kauai#hawaii#meditation#vibrations #visionboard #relationshipgoals #life#enjoylife #energy#positivity #yoga#inspiration #goals#health #healthcoach #lifecoach #RN
- 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL @bigj_extremefitness arrives 💥💥💥 Don’t forget everyone we are having a meet and greet at Total Nutrition Odessa from 3-7 so stop by and see us! 🔥 • • • #tnodessa #totalnutrition#5starnutrition #nutraone #anabolicwarfare #tnfamily #5starfamily #fitfam #fitness #fitlife #gymlife #gymflow #aesthetics #fitspo #like4like #follow4follow #pumpday #instagood #neversettle #midland #odessa #gains #motivation #inspiration #fitstagram #shredded_academy
- 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL @bigj_extremefitness arrives 💥💥💥 Don’t forget everyone we are having a meet and greet at Total Nutrition Odessa from 3-7 so stop by and see us! 🔥 • • • #tnodessa #totalnutrition #5starnutrition #nutraone #anabolicwarfare #tnfamily #5starfamily #fitfam #fitness #fitlife #gymlife #gymflow #aesthetics #fitspo #like4like #follow4follow #pumpday #instagood #neversettle #midland #odessa #gains #motivation #inspiration #fitstagram #shredded_academy
- 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL @bigj_extremefitness arrives 💥💥💥 Don’t forget everyone we are having a meet and greet at Total Nutrition Odessa from 3-7 so stop by and see us! 🔥 • • • #tnodessa #totalnutrition#5starnutrition #nutraone #anabolicwarfare #tnfamily #5starfamily #fitfam #fitness #fitlife #gymlife #gymflow #aesthetics #fitspo #like4like #follow4follow #pumpday #instagood #neversettle #midland #odessa #gains #motivation #inspiration #fitstagram #shredded_academy
- 🖤 Meninas! Meninas! Olha só estes vestidos que acabaram de chegar😍 Super lindos. 👌🏻E já estão disponível 💫😍 Corre para Loja Sandrinha 💃🏻💃🏻 Os preços são especiais e as peças de qualidade ❤️ #tendencia #newcolection #denin #bermudajeans #detroit #primavera #verão #modapraia #lookdodia #cute #dodia #girl #linda #amei #luxo #inspiration #modafeminina #estilo #tagood #style #diva #fashion #moda Vem pra Lojasandrinha 🎀 Informações no whatsapp 91 983050072 Endereço sn 21 guajará 1 com we 72 c nova 6. Número 1281 (próximo da arena do Rogerio ) Ananindeua-pa
- 🖤 Meninas! Meninas! Olha só estes vestidos que acabaram de chegar😍 Super lindos. 👌🏻E já estão disponível 💫😍 Corre para Loja Sandrinha 💃🏻💃🏻 Os preços são especiais e as peças de qualidade ❤️ #tendencia #newcolection #denin #bermudajeans #detroit #primavera #ver ão #modapraia #lookdodia #cute #dodia #girl #linda #amei #luxo #inspiration #modafeminina #estilo #tagood #style #diva #fashion #moda Vem pra Lojasandrinha 🎀 Informações no whatsapp 91 983050072 Endereço sn 21 guajará 1 com we 72 c nova 6. Número 1281 (próximo da arena do Rogerio ) Ananindeua-pa
- 🖤 Meninas! Meninas! Olha só estes vestidos que acabaram de chegar😍 Super lindos. 👌🏻E já estão disponível 💫😍 Corre para Loja Sandrinha 💃🏻💃🏻 Os preços são especiais e as peças de qualidade ❤️ #tendencia #newcolection #denin #bermudajeans #detroit #primavera #verão #modapraia #lookdodia #cute #dodia #girl #linda #amei #luxo #inspiration #modafeminina #estilo #tagood #style #diva #fashion #moda Vem pra Lojasandrinha 🎀 Informações no whatsapp 91 983050072 Endereço sn 21 guajará 1 com we 72 c nova 6. Número 1281 (próximo da arena do Rogerio ) Ananindeua-pa
- // reklame for @danishskincare 💆🏼‍♀️ _ Dette skønne MINI hudpleje sæt er guld værd, hvis du skal på ferie, eller lignende, da det ingenting fylder ☺️ Jeg er typen der fylder toilettasken med det ene kæmpe produkt efter det andet, fordi produkterne ikke findes mindre. Men dette sæt er i fantastisk god størrelse 😍👍🏻 og så er det ovenikøbet skønne produkter! _ Sættet fåes også i sine normal størrelser. _ Lige nu kan du vinde et MINI sæt hos @tatjanabreitenstein, plus en masse andet lækkert, til værdi af 6000kr!! 😱 _____________________________________ #nordicliving #nordicstyle #nordicinspiration #nordichome #nordiskehjem #scandinaviandesign #scandinavianstyle #scandinavianhome #interiordesign #interior123 #interiør #interiorandhome #inspiration #interiors #interiorstyling #interior_and_living #homesweethome #home #homedesign #homeinspo #homestyle #homedecor #boligmagasinet #bobedre #whiteinterior #designdeinteriores #instahome #instastyle #design
- // reklame for @danishskincare 💆🏼‍♀️ _ Dette skønne MINI hudpleje sæt er guld værd, hvis du skal på ferie, eller lignende, da det ingenting fylder ☺️ Jeg er typen der fylder toilettasken med det ene kæmpe produkt efter det andet, fordi produkterne ikke findes mindre. Men dette sæt er i fantastisk god størrelse 😍👍🏻 og så er det ovenikøbet skønne produkter! _ Sættet fåes også i sine normal størrelser. _ Lige nu kan du vinde et MINI sæt hos @tatjanabreitenstein , plus en masse andet lækkert, til værdi af 6000kr!! 😱 _____________________________________ #nordicliving #nordicstyle #nordicinspiration #nordichome #nordiskehjem #scandinaviandesign #scandinavianstyle #scandinavianhome #interiordesign #interior123 #interi ør #interiorandhome #inspiration #interiors #interiorstyling #interior_and_living #homesweethome #home #homedesign #homeinspo #homestyle #homedecor #boligmagasinet #bobedre #whiteinterior #designdeinteriores #instahome #instastyle #design
- // reklame for @danishskincare 💆🏼‍♀️ _ Dette skønne MINI hudpleje sæt er guld værd, hvis du skal på ferie, eller lignende, da det ingenting fylder ☺️ Jeg er typen der fylder toilettasken med det ene kæmpe produkt efter det andet, fordi produkterne ikke findes mindre. Men dette sæt er i fantastisk god størrelse 😍👍🏻 og så er det ovenikøbet skønne produkter! _ Sættet fåes også i sine normal størrelser. _ Lige nu kan du vinde et MINI sæt hos @tatjanabreitenstein, plus en masse andet lækkert, til værdi af 6000kr!! 😱 _____________________________________ #nordicliving #nordicstyle #nordicinspiration #nordichome #nordiskehjem #scandinaviandesign #scandinavianstyle #scandinavianhome #interiordesign #interior123 #interiør #interiorandhome #inspiration #interiors #interiorstyling #interior_and_living #homesweethome #home #homedesign #homeinspo #homestyle #homedecor #boligmagasinet #bobedre #whiteinterior #designdeinteriores #instahome #instastyle #design
- 💐... may we take a moment and imagine ourselves the size of an ant... and be trudging through and transporting over this glorious terrain... how does it feel???... 💐 ✨ ✨ ✨ 💐 #contemporaryphotography #minimalphotography #modernart #organic #modern #photography #postmodern #art #photograph #abstractart #painting #print #fabric #textile #sculpture #designer #model #highfashion #handmade #boho #ecofriendly #plantbased #design #nature #architecture #festivalfashion #yogaclothes #peacewarrior 💐
- 💐... may we take a moment and imagine ourselves the size of an ant... and be trudging through and transporting over this glorious terrain... how does it feel???... 💐 ✨ ✨ ✨ 💐 #contemporaryphotography #minimalphotography #modernart #organic #modern #photography #postmodern #art #photograph #abstractart #painting #print #fabric #textile #sculpture #designer #model #highfashion #handmade #boho #ecofriendly #plantbased #design #nature #architecture #festivalfashion #yogaclothes #peacewarrior 💐
- 💐... may we take a moment and imagine ourselves the size of an ant... and be trudging through and transporting over this glorious terrain... how does it feel???... 💐 ✨ ✨ ✨ 💐 #contemporaryphotography #minimalphotography #modernart #organic #modern #photography #postmodern #art #photograph #abstractart #painting #print #fabric #textile #sculpture #designer #model #highfashion #handmade #boho #ecofriendly #plantbased #design #nature #architecture #festivalfashion #yogaclothes #peacewarrior 💐
- Building friendships is what this thing is about a wide variety of friendships! When you help people, people help you. Looking forward to helping so many more in the futire startimg with Financial Literacy! www.trecreditsolutions.com #entrepreneur #agentsneeded#business #opportunity #grind #hustle#success #businessopportunity#creditrepair #inspiration #money#motivation #ambition #selfmotivated#successleavesclues #workfromhomemom #Entrepreneur #residualincome #networkmarketing #businessminded #businessmindset #Wealth #realtor #mortgagebroker #businessowner •
- Building friendships is what this thing is about a wide variety of friendships! When you help people, people help you. Looking forward to helping so many more in the futire startimg with Financial Literacy! www.trecreditsolutions.com #entrepreneur #agentsneeded #business #opportunity #grind #hustle #success #businessopportunity #creditrepair #inspiration #money #motivation #ambition #selfmotivated #successleavesclues #workfromhomemom #Entrepreneur #residualincome #networkmarketing #businessminded #businessmindset #Wealth #realtor #mortgagebroker #businessowner
- Building friendships is what this thing is about a wide variety of friendships! When you help people, people help you. Looking forward to helping so many more in the futire startimg with Financial Literacy! www.trecreditsolutions.com #entrepreneur #agentsneeded#business #opportunity #grind #hustle#success #businessopportunity#creditrepair #inspiration #money#motivation #ambition #selfmotivated#successleavesclues #workfromhomemom #Entrepreneur #residualincome #networkmarketing #businessminded #businessmindset #Wealth #realtor #mortgagebroker #businessowner •
- Life has it’s ups & it’s downs. It’s set backs, it’s knock backs. It’s a tough world, and it tries to break us in all manner of ways. This is why you should never limit yourself. Never get comfortable with being one type of person, be adaptable. . We never know what curve ball life’s gonna throw our way, or when, so we have to be ready to face it when it does. All we can do is make our bodies strong, and our minds stronger, then nothing is impossible. Nothing can phase you when you’re keeping your mental, and physical health at it’s peak. . The way I look at it, it’s easy, it’s just exercise & knowledge. Read more, do more, and you’ll be more able. Teach yourself to be tougher, teach yourself to understand things, and learn from your mistakes. Once you put yourself on this path you will find that nothing will be the same, everything just gets a little easier KIDS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #personaltrainer #positivevibes #inspiration #motivation #lifestyleblogger #fitfam #niblogger #ukblogger #gymshark #fitspo #fitnessmotivation #liked #bodybuilding #likeforlikes #following #follower #mensstyle #fashionblogger #workforit #instapic #picoftheday #photography #model
- Life has it’s ups & it’s downs. It’s set backs, it’s knock backs. It’s a tough world, and it tries to break us in all manner of ways. This is why you should never limit yourself. Never get comfortable with being one type of person, be adaptable. . We never know what curve ball life’s gonna throw our way, or when, so we have to be ready to face it when it does. All we can do is make our bodies strong, and our minds stronger, then nothing is impossible. Nothing can phase you when you’re keeping your mental, and physical health at it’s peak. . The way I look at it, it’s easy, it’s just exercise & knowledge. Read more, do more, and you’ll be more able. Teach yourself to be tougher, teach yourself to understand things, and learn from your mistakes. Once you put yourself on this path you will find that nothing will be the same, everything just gets a little easier KIDS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #personaltrainer #positivevibes #inspiration #motivation #lifestyleblogger #fitfam #niblogger #ukblogger #gymshark #fitspo #fitnessmotivation #liked #bodybuilding #likeforlikes #following #follower #mensstyle #fashionblogger #workforit #instapic #picoftheday #photography #model
- Life has it’s ups & it’s downs. It’s set backs, it’s knock backs. It’s a tough world, and it tries to break us in all manner of ways. This is why you should never limit yourself. Never get comfortable with being one type of person, be adaptable. . We never know what curve ball life’s gonna throw our way, or when, so we have to be ready to face it when it does. All we can do is make our bodies strong, and our minds stronger, then nothing is impossible. Nothing can phase you when you’re keeping your mental, and physical health at it’s peak. . The way I look at it, it’s easy, it’s just exercise & knowledge. Read more, do more, and you’ll be more able. Teach yourself to be tougher, teach yourself to understand things, and learn from your mistakes. Once you put yourself on this path you will find that nothing will be the same, everything just gets a little easier KIDS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #personaltrainer #positivevibes #inspiration #motivation #lifestyleblogger #fitfam #niblogger #ukblogger #gymshark #fitspo #fitnessmotivation #liked #bodybuilding #likeforlikes #following #follower #mensstyle #fashionblogger #workforit #instapic #picoftheday #photography #model
- We should smile &have joy always because challenges we face daily isn't there to destroy us but preparing us for greatness.the lord God is there for those who never give up on him. -we shouldnt be afraid of losing trying it.than wait loosing it. -do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what aday may bring forth -let another praise you,&not your own mouth,let be someone else&not your own lips -stone is heavy & sand a burden,but provocation by afool is heavier than both -anger is cruel and fury overwhelming but who can stand before jealousy?; ... . .#trueth#hope#love#biblical#motivation#change#challenge#bible#holy#fit#fitness#inspiration#life#goals#story#me#freedom#bodypositive#positivevibes#knowledge#gymlife#bodybuilding#mind#muscles#train#gymmotivation#quotes#body#ifbb#
- We should smile &have joy always because challenges we face daily isn& #39;t there to destroy us but preparing us for greatness.the lord God is there for those who never give up on him. -we shouldnt be afraid of losing trying it.than wait loosing it. -do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what aday may bring forth -let another praise you,&not your own mouth,let be someone else&not your own lips -stone is heavy & sand a burden,but provocation by afool is heavier than both -anger is cruel and fury overwhelming but who can stand before jealousy?; ... . #trueth #hop #love #biblica #motivation #chang #challenge #bibl #holy #fi #fitness #inspiratio #life #goal #story #m #freedom #bodypositiv #positivevibes #knowledg #gymlife #bodybuildin #mind #muscle #train #gymmotivatio #quotes #bod #ifbb #
- We should smile &have joy always because challenges we face daily isn't there to destroy us but preparing us for greatness.the lord God is there for those who never give up on him. -we shouldnt be afraid of losing trying it.than wait loosing it. -do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what aday may bring forth -let another praise you,&not your own mouth,let be someone else&not your own lips -stone is heavy & sand a burden,but provocation by afool is heavier than both -anger is cruel and fury overwhelming but who can stand before jealousy?; ... . .#trueth#hope#love#biblical#motivation#change#challenge#bible#holy#fit#fitness#inspiration#life#goals#story#me#freedom#bodypositive#positivevibes#knowledge#gymlife#bodybuilding#mind#muscles#train#gymmotivation#quotes#body#ifbb#
- Hey everyone! I liked this little one when I did it! It could be a really cool bookmark 😜 hope you like it! My little Bailey suffers a lot with me haha And yeah, I read all of these books, they aren't just here as a decor 📙 😁. Hope you had a good day! #drawing #pencil #colorpencils #color #art #artist #artwork #artoftheday #instadrawing #instaart #instadraw #dailyart #dailysketch #inspiration #pencilart #MissBeanie #books #bookmark #bookstagram #instagood #creativephotography #drawingoftheday #dessin #crayon #crayonart #couleurs #marquepage
- Hey everyone! I liked this little one when I did it! It could be a really cool bookmark 😜 hope you like it! My little Bailey suffers a lot with me haha And yeah, I read all of these books, they aren& #39;t just here as a decor 📙 😁. Hope you had a good day! #drawing #pencil #colorpencils #color #art #artist #artwork #artoftheday #instadrawing #instaart #instadraw #dailyart #dailysketch #inspiration #pencilart #MissBeanie #books #bookmark #bookstagram #instagood #creativephotography #drawingoftheday #dessin #crayon #crayonart #couleurs #marquepage
- Hey everyone! I liked this little one when I did it! It could be a really cool bookmark 😜 hope you like it! My little Bailey suffers a lot with me haha And yeah, I read all of these books, they aren't just here as a decor 📙 😁. Hope you had a good day! #drawing #pencil #colorpencils #color #art #artist #artwork #artoftheday #instadrawing #instaart #instadraw #dailyart #dailysketch #inspiration #pencilart #MissBeanie #books #bookmark #bookstagram #instagood #creativephotography #drawingoftheday #dessin #crayon #crayonart #couleurs #marquepage
- I usually breeze over captions but I wanted to make this one more meaningful and dedicate it to all the recent events happening. This piece is sort of a metaphor for life, illustrating the world we live in and how we are lost in the flow of things. We don't think much for ourselves and conform to what society expects. Essentially, we're all just another koi fish  aimlessly swimming in the pond. This needs to change and we need to gain a new sense of normalcy. I believe that we should talk about topics that will bring us out of this close-minded bubble. We should start with mental health. It truly puzzles me that mental health has become silenced into a stigma when instead this should be a topic that we feel comfortable actively discussing with each other. We have all been programmed to have this mindset that it's somehow not acceptable or okay to voice our opinions. What's wrong with trying to become more informed, wanting to grow, helping each other, and being brought closer together? I really don't understand it. I feel like everybody should have the right to live their life how they want. If you do want to talk about it, great. If you don't, fine. But nobody should feel scared or guilty for being themselves. Nowadays, it's hard to find people who are truly themselves and even harder for some to express themselves. But those who find the strength to speak up for who they are are the strongest. Know that by having this courage to talk to someone and getting the help you deserve, you are anything but weak. You're unfiltered. You carry this strength that is undeniable. You are one in a million. And you deserve to be here because you are what this world needs. We need more people like you. The kind who asks questions. The kind who are comfortable in their skin. The kind who aren't afraid to speak their minds. So remember this. You don't need permission or anybody's validation to be happy. Only you can determine this. Know that whatever makes you 100% you is more than enough. If we all had this mindset, we'd be living in a world where we don't have to sacrifice ourselves and break others down to bring ourselves up.
- I usually breeze over captions but I wanted to make this one more meaningful and dedicate it to all the recent events happening. This piece is sort of a metaphor for life, illustrating the world we live in and how we are lost in the flow of things. We don& #39;t think much for ourselves and conform to what society expects. Essentially, we& #39;re all just another koi fish  aimlessly swimming in the pond. This needs to change and we need to gain a new sense of normalcy. I believe that we should talk about topics that will bring us out of this close-minded bubble. We should start with mental health. It truly puzzles me that mental health has become silenced into a stigma when instead this should be a topic that we feel comfortable actively discussing with each other. We have all been programmed to have this mindset that it& #39;s somehow not acceptable or okay to voice our opinions. What& #39;s wrong with trying to become more informed, wanting to grow, helping each other, and being brought closer together? I really don& #39;t understand it. I feel like everybody should have the right to live their life how they want. If you do want to talk about it, great. If you don& #39;t , fine. But nobody should feel scared or guilty for being themselves. Nowadays, it& #39;s hard to find people who are truly themselves and even harder for some to express themselves. But those who find the strength to speak up for who they are are the strongest. Know that by having this courage to talk to someone and getting the help you deserve, you are anything but weak. You& #39;re unfiltered. You carry this strength that is undeniable. You are one in a million. And you deserve to be here because you are what this world needs. We need more people like you. The kind who asks questions. The kind who are comfortable in their skin. The kind who aren& #39;t afraid to speak their minds. So remember this. You don& #39;t need permission or anybody& #39;s validation to be happy. Only you can determine this. Know that whatever makes you 100% you is more than enough. If we all had this mindset, we& #39;d be living in a world where we don& #39;t have to sacrifice ourselves and break others down to bring ourselves up.
- I usually breeze over captions but I wanted to make this one more meaningful and dedicate it to all the recent events happening. This piece is sort of a metaphor for life, illustrating the world we live in and how we are lost in the flow of things. We don't think much for ourselves and conform to what society expects. Essentially, we're all just another koi fish  aimlessly swimming in the pond. This needs to change and we need to gain a new sense of normalcy. I believe that we should talk about topics that will bring us out of this close-minded bubble. We should start with mental health. It truly puzzles me that mental health has become silenced into a stigma when instead this should be a topic that we feel comfortable actively discussing with each other. We have all been programmed to have this mindset that it's somehow not acceptable or okay to voice our opinions. What's wrong with trying to become more informed, wanting to grow, helping each other, and being brought closer together? I really don't understand it. I feel like everybody should have the right to live their life how they want. If you do want to talk about it, great. If you don't, fine. But nobody should feel scared or guilty for being themselves. Nowadays, it's hard to find people who are truly themselves and even harder for some to express themselves. But those who find the strength to speak up for who they are are the strongest. Know that by having this courage to talk to someone and getting the help you deserve, you are anything but weak. You're unfiltered. You carry this strength that is undeniable. You are one in a million. And you deserve to be here because you are what this world needs. We need more people like you. The kind who asks questions. The kind who are comfortable in their skin. The kind who aren't afraid to speak their minds. So remember this. You don't need permission or anybody's validation to be happy. Only you can determine this. Know that whatever makes you 100% you is more than enough. If we all had this mindset, we'd be living in a world where we don't have to sacrifice ourselves and break others down to bring ourselves up.

This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.