Instagram photo by oakgrovefloral Hey friends! My name’s Emily and I'm the hands behind Oak Grove Floral. I'm sincerely glad you're here, whether it's because you want your Insta feed filled with flowers, or your thinking "maybe Emily might be a good fit for my event". I'm just happy you decided to follow along! Here are a few things about me:
1) I'm a smiler and a hugger. If you meet me, you will get to know this right away, but if you're not a hugger, that's ok! I'm happy to give you a firm handshake instead :)
2) I've never had a cup of coffee in my life (go ahead and take a minute to process that). Caffeine does weird things to my system, so I stick to herbal tea--do you have a favorite tea I should try?
3) I'm currently listening to Cataldo on Spotify--if you don't know him, check him out!
4) I'm a pretty solid mixologist. If you have a drink you think I should try, send it my way! My husband will thank you!
5) My husband ( @davidhoospdx ) and I are trying to get our rears to Scotland and Ireland this year. If you've been to either of those places, I'd love to hear what you loved seeing while you were there.
I'd love to get to know you! Tell me about yourself in the comments below or if that's too personal, send me a DM. Happy Friday Insta-community!
Workshop host: @ponderosa_and_thyme
Workshop team: @mrmarkdavis @sarah_at_work .
#ponderosaworkshop #communityovercompetition #weddingflorist #underthefloralspell #oakgrovefloral #smilesfordays #livethelittlemoments #blessedeveryday #idhtbptbb #bestdayever #fridayintroductions #blooooms #dsfloral #oregonweddings #pnwedding #ohwowyes #heyheyhellomay #oregonflorist #elopementlove #flashesofdelight #feelfreefeed #livecolorfully #wildandfree #destinationflorist #ponderosaworkshop #slowliving #slowflowers