- Light and movement.
I have been so moved while watching the coverage of today's eclipse passing across the United States. At each totality, the crowds screamed almost involuntarily with a primal excitement for something that is so beyond our understanding. And yet the mystery of the big picture, so to speak, is with us always.
This wonder. This love.
- We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.
Perhaps it is not the grandest poem but yet it came to mind tonight after a really hard week in the world.
For beauty can heal, as can kindness and empathy. Let's keep finding our way together. There is no us or them...in the sense that, like it or no, we are all connected.
- The last time that I asked, "winds of change please blow on me," I had no idea what I was in for, nor how I could handle what was ahead. And yet I am still here...and I feel those winds tugging at my hair again during this full moon eclipse. I don't want to be scared anymore. Do you feel it too?
- You can keep your linen slipcovers and greige chalk paint, this is what provencale décor truly looks like...right down to the 18th c faux marble frescoes that originally covered the walls. @ateliervime
- Taking refuge in the shade...summer life at the 18th c hôtel particulier chez @ateliervime...
Because if I can't just spend a few hours relaxing with friends on a Friday afternoon...then what is the point of living in Provence?
- I am crazy for the authenticity found at the boutique Dou Bochi in Arles. Founded by @antoinerambourg and @eric_bergere (whose kaftans have become - so quickly! - the item to wear this summer), it is a great source for decoration and inspiration. And to top it off, it is the only place in my little town where the creations of @ateliervime can be found. It makes me so happy to see Arles growing enough to include such addresses, all while keeping true to its spirit and history...
- Je vous invite à découvrir @lamarchandedes4saisons , la rêve de la magnifique Anne, qui a tombée sous la charme de cette petite ville charmante qui crois dans son avenir et sa culture. Objets inédits et vintage, côté expo...à voir juste derrière la Place de la République!
- Je vous invite à découvrir @lamarchandedes4saisons, la rêve de la magnifique Anne, qui a tombée sous la charme de cette petite ville charmante qui crois dans son avenir et sa culture. Objets inédits et vintage, côté expo...à voir juste derrière la Place de la République!