- Kids scalp is sensitive and it is easier for a child's hair follicle to be pulled out so hair will never grow again. There are increasing cases of children experiencing permanent hair loss due to braiding☹️ Take Care
- Doing the hair of a 17 month old baby with 4c hair can be a nightmare. You want to avoid hurting baby, the scalp is still sensitive and the fontanelle is still open. And she makes it difficult coz she can't sit still! Applying our Kiddies 3-in-1 makes the process easy because the comb just glides through, hair is soft and easy to detangle, and makes braiding easy.👼🏾
#Repost @unwomen with @repostapp
Today is the International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia! Be who you are and be proud of it. Today and every day! #unwomen #planet5050 #IDAHOT 🏳️🌈
- This post captures our pain, vulnerability and anger - STOP KILLING US😭💔😫 #Repost @thandiswamazwai with @repostapp
Stop killing us! Stop the war on women's bodies! End rape culture or War!!!!!!! Stop killing lesbians.
- And the incoming Miss USA competed in the pageant in her natural curly hair, whilst other contestants wore in blow dryed pin straight or flat ironed. Pin straight is also beautiful and the girls looked great but it's nice to see a contestant compete on such a big stage in her natural hair. She said "I didn't know if people were going to accept it...if anyone was going to be receptive to it at all." 😍😍😍
Is South Africa ready for black contestants to compete in their natural hair?
- Find the product combination that works for you. Everybody's hair is different. 👀🙈💁🏾 We like that @coiled_princess has plenty conditioners 😄😍
#Repost @coiled_princess with @repostapp
Feeding the hair gurl!!! My inventory 😂😂 so I've been using dark and lovely for over 10 years now I'm glad I can still get products for my newly formed afro 💇 and also not forgetting @afrobotanics and Aunt Jackie's I'm loving every moment when I use these products 😊😀
- The conversations between @bonlovesafrika and @justenejosias were so insightful. We can't wait to share this convo on hair, beauty, body, race, identity and society on our YouTube channel 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
- We found that our shampoo was selling faster than the conditioners we have on the market. After doing some research we found out that most people still wash their hair with shampoo and don't condition after washing 😱😱😱
Check our #BLOG on why you have to Deep Condition your hair weekly, you have to 🙏🏾 Click link in bio
- Congratulations to our founder and CEO, named one of Africa's Most Influential Business Persons 2017 and it's all thanks to the thousands of people that buy AfroBotanics... Thank YOU😘
#Repost @mipad100 with @repostapp
Ntombenhle Khathwane is the Managing Director at @afrobotanics. She was named one of Forbes 30 most Promising Young Entrepreneurs in Africa 2016. Due to her Achievement, We at @MIPAD100 recognize her as one of the Most Influential People of African Descent. #MIPAD100 #AfricanDescent.
- There is always an immediate improvement to your hair when you Deep Condition.💁🏾 #hairtips #haircare #naturalhair #relaxedhair #blackhaircare #afro #africanhair #coilyhair #kinkyhair #curlyhair #dryhair