Blonding / Balayage Specialist
Hair Problem Solver
Call 503.241.5030 or Book Online
- Throwing it back this morning to 2015 when hair painting was brand new on the scene, The iPhone camera wasn’t that great, Audrey was still a badass, and proof that I’ve ALWAYS tried to make everyone’s hair as messy as they’ll let me. #tbt
- You guys. I’m seriously still processing all of this information I got in my two day Extreme Color Camp class with @zenoderrick this weekend. Combine that with the great existential/ self worth crisis of 2017 I’ve had since returning from the south, mixed in with two severely emo wine nights in a row (thanks @chelsie_noel and @mollyywalshhh for being awesome) some super great shit is coming out of my chair from this point forward. You ready for this movement? Holla at your gurl. 503.241.5030
- I hope you’re all having a fantastic weekend! While you’re all having a lazy Sunday, Daria, Chelsie, Gretchen and I spent our day in hair color boot camp with the legendary @zenoderrick! We’ll be back in class all day tomorrow too, and then we’ll be so excited to share with you what we learned in the Salon on Tuesday!
Want a new color before the holidays? I’ve got some new tricks up my sleeve. 503.241.5030
- Just because it’s getting cold out doesn’t mean you can’t go brighter. Actually, I love it! Another great way to change up your winter look is to add some fringe. Welcome to the #blondeshavemorefun club, Leah!
- I’m officially 32! I turn an even number every odd year and every other year I like to plan a big trip to celebrate. As of tomorrow morning I’m headed out to Nashville for a couple days, then driving to New Orleans to see what’s up down in the south! I’ll be out of the salon for the entire week next week, but back on Halloween to share all of my stories with you, and make you all beautiful. Thank you to everyone who I’ve seen in and out of my chair over the last year. Can’t wait to see you all when I get back!
Heads up, holiday appointments are already booking like crazy. Get ahold of the desk and get yours scheduled. 503.241.5030
And a special shout out to @gregaanthony and @bishopart taking care of Sasha Fierce so I can do this for myself! #momsweekend
- Well, fall is officially here and all the perks that go with it... but for me, it means it's dark early and I have to figure out how to work the damn lighting inside the salon. Here's a balayage from yesterday. Miss Tiffany only comes in once a year, or so (which I do not recommend) but man, we sure make hair magic when she does!
- Sometimes you need to change up your life. Sometimes you need to quit your job. Sometimes you need to quit your job with no backup plan and cut your hair. Sometimes you need your haircut to look like Carrie Underwood's. Sometimes you need to go blonder than you've ever been. Whatever you wanna do sister, that's alright with me. ❤️
- If you can think of anything you would want to do differently with your hair, this beauty and I have done it. From multiple colors, various lengths, different styles of fringe, to her wedding style to now this beautiful long blonde 70s vibe she's rocking... @ashlyngielow is never afraid of change and thinks you shouldn't be either!! Come sit in my chair and let's try something new on you!
- When your clients take selfies and you steal them. 👻
Thanks @jackietrails! You're a queen!
Got any selfies after I've done your hair? I'd love them!
Also, I have just a couple spots open left in October. Make sure you grab one before I'm on vacation!! 503.241.5030
#pdxstyle #pdxstylist #pdxhairstylist #pdxhair #pdx #pdxsalon #portland #portlandsalon #portlandhair #portlandhairstylist #portlandstylist #portlandfashion #oregon #503 #hairideas #hairinspo #goldwell #iamgoldwell #balayage #hairpainting #blonde #oribe #oribeobsessed #hustle #smallbusiness #portlandlocal #portlandfashion #selfie