@city_of_mandurah on INK361. 86 posts, 1329 followers, 272, following. INK361 is the best Instagram web viewer that allows you to browse, like, comment, and much more.
- From fashion and wearable art to painting cars and kick flips in the skate park, there's something for everyone down at Stretch Arts Festival. Head down before 4pm today. #stretchartsfestival #mandurah #sixseasonsfashion
- Here’s a sneak peek of the Biophilia exhibition featuring a collaboration by local emerging artists Carol Nicolson, Denise Fisher and Renee Burton. Head down to #CASM during gallery hours from now to 9 April 2017 to see it first hand.
- These cheeky blue mannas were spotted frolicking in the waters outside Mandurah Performing Arts Centre! They are getting closer to the main event. Spot them at Channel 7 Mandurah Crab Fest, presented by LiveLighter this weekend.
#justanotherdayinwa #mandurah #crabfest #livelighter
- Grab some friends and make your way to Keith Holmes Reserve this Sat, 4-7pm for the final summer Sundowner Concert featuring indie folk artist Sydnee Carter and the rockabilly classics of The Rough Housers. FREE family friendly event. #visitpeel #mandurah LINK IN BIO
- Join us at the Mandurah Rec Centre in our fight against obesity and sedentary lifestyles in March! The Let's Move for a Better World campaign by Technogym is a great way to kick start and amp up your workouts for a good cause. Donate your moves and help us win equipment for local charity, Interchange Mandurah. Link in bio
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah delivers 9 art exhibitions each year ranging from local talent and youth to solo artists, touring exhibitions and @city_of_mandurah project exhibitions. Head down to see the 2017 #OpenStudioCollective on now until Feb 4 where you’ll catch a range of local artists in action! #CASM
- CASM welcomes the 2017 Artist Studio Collective! Introducing: #CarmelSayer #MichaelBell #BelindaJoynes #HelenColeman #TristaCampbell #AshleyHay and #AngelaDowning Come down and mingle from Jan 4 to Feb 4 during gallery hours (Wed-Sun, 10am-4pm).