- There are just those certain couples that you can’t take your eyes off of. I watched them on their wedding day almost in tears at times because they just adore each other so much. Here’s to love 💍
- It’s happening ❄️❄️❄️ Here’s a little throwback to one of my favorite snow filled days with @charissaleephoto and @clairebunce333 love this pup Zeus and his incredible blue eyes ❄️ Happy Friday everyone! #flowerfriday
- Queen for a day ✨
- Oh for the love!!!!! Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and only one wedding left for 2017. It’s easy to have a heart full of gratitude when looking back on the year and looking forward to 2018 🍁 PC @chaaaaaaaad
- A little behind the scenes ... As one who loves art in all of it’s many forms, I have a special admiration for the talented photographers I have had the pleasure of working with. I love seeing this kind heart in action @kristinacurtisphotography you brighten the world with your talent 💛 #weddingwednesday #behindthescenes #iphoneshot
- Rich, juicy color and texture?! Yes!!! And... I’m obsessed with this bouquet wrap Shelby @bonfireheart.co designed for this bouquet! When artists collide it’s a beautiful thing 💕 beautiful
Photography by Jessica Huff @jessicaephotography
Winter Floral featured in the winter issue of Utah Bride Blog Magazine @utahbrideblog #intriguestudy2 #intriguestudy
- Makes me so happy to see chemistry captured like this! Cory, you and your love are a stunning couple! I’m so happy to have met you and for the privilege of creating your bouquet !
📸 Duke, I am a forever fan! 📸
- Perfect day with this fine team of creative people 🍂
Silk ribbon @thepoetryofsilk
- Wearing the wedding ring on the left finger comes from an ancient belief. The Greeks and the Romans believed there was a vein in the left 'ring' finger, known as the 'Vena Amoris' or the 'Vein of Love'. They believed this vein connected directly to the heart, which we all know is the symbol of love. What do you think...Myth? Or Fact?
- A little sneak from our photo shoot yesterday. Such a great day and I’m in love with this hair accessory from @sheetadesign Kristina your photography is stellar! @kristinacurtisphotography 🍂 I loved the color of the tulle on this incredible dress by @bitsybridal and our model could not have been more beautiful in every way @makiah_larsen tap photo for all vendors #utahfineartflorist #sobridaltheory