- 15% off site wide with code GIVEBACK until Saturday with 5% of sales going to the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre in Vancouver (and because our store only allows one code at a time, just leave a note at checkout for free shipping on Canadian orders over $150 and international orders over $300). #petitsvilains
- We’ve had so many people ask us what we’re doing for Black Friday.
Here is the honest truth: deep discounting is tough for small businesses like ours.
We are committed to making special, high quality pieces that will stand the test of time. We are committed to local manufacturing and paying fair prices to have our clothing produced. And we truly believe that buying fewer, better things is an antidote to the insanity of fast fashion.
So instead of a massive Black Friday sale, we want to offer you all a modest discount as a way of showing our tremendous appreciation for all of you, and pay it forward to an organization we feel passionate about.
So please enjoy 15% off site wide from now until Saturday with the code GIVEBACK. We will be donating 5% of all the sales using that code to the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre, an organization in Vancouver that provides practical support, basic necessities, and hot nutritious meals to over 500 women and children every day.
Thanks so much for your support & we hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday season!
Rachel & Jen
- our roman stand collar shirt in a brushed organic cotton green plaid with our pleated peg leg trouser in black. so cozy & soft, the hardest part of our photoshoot was getting this outfit off this cutie. #petitsvilains
- we couldn’t resist sharing this photo in advance of our launch. this is the clara pointy collar dress in a brushed japanese organic cotton. made in vancouver by skilled seamstresses in a factory that’s become our second home. dropping tuesday // photography: @ianlanterman / art direction: @glasfurdwalker / styling: @patricialagmay / hair: @tanyamccool //
- we are rachel & jen and we are heading into our 34th year of friendship (not to date us or anything). we often equate starting this business with having a third child (we both have two real life little villains). the sleep deprivation, hard work, anxiety and deep love are all there. we are so in awe of all small business owners who are also parenting tiny, complex humans - the juggle is most definitely real! we are really living our dream with petits vilains and cannot thank you all enough for your support which we don’t take for granted for a minute. we’re so looking forward to sharing our winter collection with you all on tuesday. xoxo, rachel & jen 📷: our friend, @maria_lang
- [UPDATE: thanks so much for all your entries! the winner of our giveaway is @laurahere - laura, pls send us a dm or an email to email@example.com] our winter collection is launching next tuesday and we are giving away $150 in store credit to celebrate! just tag 2 friends in the comments below. winner must be following us & will be chosen at random tuesday morning. #justalittleexcited
- our re-stock of the @collegien_officiel socks & tights is coming next week including all the mustard we could get our hands on and the coziest wool cashmere blend socks to keep tiny toes warm. 📷: @jonmcmorran
- me & my mom at a holiday party in 1985. this mushroom print collared dress saved by my mom all these years was the inspiration for our pointy collar dress in a wintry liberty floral coming in just a few days. #fullcircle #petitsvilains