- There is always something to be Thankful for✨
The creatives who made this come to life: 📷 @torikelner 📷asst @jenniferlarsenphoto
Welcome Basket: @thatsdarlin_
Macrame Backdrop: @mosshound_designs
Models: @chrisx0x @ry_forrest
My first styled wedding shoot turned into a magical woodland dream yesterday! I'm so thankful for the amazing vendors who worked so hard to see my vision through and for letting their creativity run wild. I couldn't have asked for more 😍
- One year ago today, Tricia and Alex allowed me the honor of designing their wedding florals and I am so grateful. Happy First Anniversary, Tricia and Alex. Here’s to many more happy years for you both. 💝 📷 Lauri for @emilywrenphoto
- The days are getting shorter, and yet I feel like I’m trying to cram more things into each day to make it through the holiday season. I’m sure you can relate, I’m learning how to fight that urge to get it all done and just BE. But sometimes the trade off is Beauty all tied up with silk ribbon, in the hands of a deserving bride. I’m grateful for this impressionable work and it’s ability to slow me down, and connect to it. I know that is why I love it so much. ✨ 📷 @monikaeisenbart
- Mariya and Edward were married in a beautiful, intimate backyard setting in September. Family and friends helped make it happen; the love surrounding them as they wed was evident. //📷: @monikaeisenbart
- A big heartfelt thank you to everyone that came to visit me at #anthropologie today. Your friendship and support is sooo appreciated and I’m grateful for each one of you. @deborahannphotography @im_jessica_oh @cassiclaire @layla3186 @monikademyer @udonii @nicolechieco as well as Jan and Eileen #noig
And an extra large thank you to my friends at Anthropologie Short Hills for trusting me, believing in me, letting me dirty your floor, and making me look like a million bucks. Thank you for treating me like I’m part of the Anthro family - you all rock. ✨
- EVENT DESIGN - Breast Cancer Awareness Month: For a lovely pink-themed special luncheon yesterday hosted by @thepeckschool Parents Association called Friends, Fiction & Philanthropy honoring author Barbara Delinsky and Peck parent Virginia Cepeda, benefiting the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Integrative Medicine Program.
- So very grateful and blown away by this honor! Featured in Wedding Sparrow’s Top 5 (!!!) Best Fine Art Wedding Bouquets. I have no words, except Thank You. ✨✨ See full article by clicking on the link in my profile.
I’ve told the story before in an IG post about how this bouquet came to be and what an absolute dreamy day it was when we shot it.
Here’s to the talented team that helped craft this beauty: Photographer: @noelperrone Model : @melanierosebud Hair: @alena_bankovska MUA: @vanessaderasmakeup Dress: @shopgossamer
- COME S A Y HELLO ✨ I'm thrilled to announce a fall pop up shop @anthro_newjersey at their Short Hills location on 10/27/17. I will have small hand tied bouquets and will be doing two bouquet-making demonstrations.
Mark your calendar and come visit me! 📷: @mekinasaylor