- Pound cake. Home for the Holidays. Evergreen bundle and every scent in between. NEW @parkhillcollection 60 hour burn time candles in vintage olive buckets are so good we can't stand it! Visit our website to ship or stop by today!
- Getting together with others is something we love. Call it collaboration! Partnerships are exciting, make us not feel so lonely or overwhelmed. Plus some pretty cool things happen. We're good by ourselves but we are BETTER TOGETHER. ✨
We'll be working with strong partners every single day of the workshop at Musgrove!! Dec 4-6. We will meet up Monday, then it's cascading bouquet, floral wearables demos and hands-on making led by @passionflowersue along with her philosophies and teachings. The next half day will feature Kathryn Lott from @southernlivingmag will talking about life-styling and flowers while @christygriner, 2017 Mayesh Design Star, will discuss Balance & The Creative Life. Plus @livipackard will be modeling. ✨
Photo from @charlestonweddings cover story this month (you've got to see!) featuring @lnowakstyle (styling), @corbingurkin (photography), @ashley_abpmakeup who will all be together for a styled shoot to showcase what you make. ✨
Only four spots left and think they'll be sold by the end of this month. If you're thinking about coming to St Simons, go ahead. This workshop is for all levels, and that means you! Link in profile, we'd love to have you!
- Hand over your plant game 🌿Real or faux make a Wood Platter Centerpiece to live long after the feast. Black thumbs welcome to this easy How To we dug up with @whitewoodevents. Check it out the tips in the Thanksgiving 101 series on the the @potterybarn blog! Link in bio. // Thank you @kimbranaganphoto @potterybarn_portland for your help!
- The season is all about gratitude and giving joy to others! So we partnered with @potterybarn to show you how to make a super easy DIY Foraged Centerpiece that you can enjoy putting together with all the special people in your lives. Plus lately we've been obsessed with investing in nice containers like this Irving Glass Vase. has. succch. a. presence. HANDSOME.
As a family and friends kind of person and as @christygriner just finished her nationwide flower workshop tour with @mayeshwholesale as the Mayesh Design Star, we know it's important to teach others about making things together while enjoying and respecting the beauty others create.
It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful. (check out the link below to the how-to!) #MakeHomeYours #CreativeLifeHappyLIfe #CHOFstyle
- A little monochromatic magic photographed by @corbingurkin 👌✨Couldn't be more excited to share the whole vendor line up for the #CHOFMusgroveMasterClass. @lnowakstyle will be on styling for the shoot of your work, @passionflowersue on instruction, @lapack_ modeling with @ashley_abpmakeup, @christygriner 2017 Mayesh Design Star will talk about Balance and the Creative Life and @jkathrynlott from @southernlivingmag will talk styling for lifestyle and publication. It's open to anyone that means YOU - who wants to relax and master meeting your inner artist - whether it's your first introduction or you've known the flower lover inside for years ✨Stay tuned for more details. Gorgeous flowers from @rosaprimaroses are coming. You'll get a first look st the December edition of @florists_review, an @ecofreshbouquet sample and lots more to be announced. Stay tuned. Arrive December 4. Stat through the 6th. Accommodations at @musgroveretreats included! Tickets available on our website!
- It feels crazy that Thanksgiving is already upon us. How can it be? We always like to trick out the table with an inexpensive something guests can take home. Lucky for us @whitewoodevents made a little DIY full of pretty dinner ware from @potterybarn, CHOF florals and simple tips to #makehomeyours this week. Check it out on the @potterybarn blog! And thank you @potterybarn_portland for the extras and @kimbranaganphoto for capturing the fall mood perfectly! #MyPotteryBarn #feelslikefall
- Did you know wreaths are a symbolism of strength, friendship and abundance? Since Thanksgiving is only a week away, we partnered with @potterybarn @whitewoodevents for a super easy DIY or two for your table, your drink stand, and even your centerpieces! We're saying it's going to be a great turkey day this year! (👀 link in profile to the 101 series) #MyPotteryBarn #ThanksgivingBreak
- Can& #39;t . Stop. Obsessing. @passionflowersue + @floretflower | When two strong, happy, powerhouses get together THIS is what happens. Sue McLeary led the construction of this large installation at Floret workshop... told yah. She& #39;s incredible! Photo by @copterchris | She& #39;s coming down 12/4 - 6 to teach cascading bouquets and wearable flowers. Seriously don& #39;t think we can wait!
- Can't. Stop. Obsessing. @passionflowersue + @floretflower | When two strong, happy, powerhouses get together THIS is what happens. Sue McLeary led the construction of this large installation at Floret workshop... told yah. She's incredible! Photo by @copterchris | She's coming down 12/4 - 6 to teach cascading bouquets and wearable flowers. Seriously don't think we can wait!
- Hot toddy season is upon us 🥃🤗Seriously cold and kinda, blistery. All we want to do is warm up with a drink or a fire. Is it chilly where you are? 👀 on the @potterybarn blog for @whitewoodevents Turkey Trot Toddy recipe with some fall florals (link in bio) 👌And visit our website for the best honey on the planet. We've got @hlfhealthyhoney in the mini-size ready to ship 🙌🙌🙌
- Cascade bouquet techniques taught by @passionflowersue pair well with anything 👌✨Happy to announce that local St Simons model, @lapack_ will model what we make in a styled shoot by @lnowakstyle with @corbingurkin for the Master Class at Musgrove Dec 4 - 6. Instruction, hands on making, images to keep, accommodations, and more included. Mayesh Design Star, @christygriner and @southernlivingmag Marketing Manager @jkathrynlott will be on hand to share tips and tricks as they learn along side. Get your ticket, link in bio. // photo by @catbwell of beautiful @shisorose design at a @passionflowersue workshop!! // can't wait!!!
- We've got this thing with... 🌿Stop by @potterybarn_somerset tonight from 6 - 7 to make a Succulent Terrarium centerpiece. Don't worry if you don't have the time! Check out our tabletop 101 with @whitewoodevents @kimbranaganphoto on the @potterybarn blog, link in bio.
- Finally, it& #39;s here. The master class featuring @passionflowersue. Open to anyone who& #39;d like to master their own artistry. All levels welcome. Arrive on the 4th - leave on the 6th. Accommodations included. Click link in bio to sign up!
- Finally, it's here. The master class featuring @passionflowersue. Open to anyone who'd like to master their own artistry. All levels welcome. Arrive on the 4th - leave on the 6th. Accommodations included. Click link in bio to sign up!
- been thinking about how much we love this lately... half of team at home at the flower shop and half on the road in detroit. and, we are happy about it! #mdsflowerworkshop #katespadejoy // rg @christygriner 2017 Mayesh Design Star
- Made it to Detroit, Michigan! 🏙Meet us in Troy @potterybarn_somerset on Wednesday from 6-7 for a Succulent Terrarium making class and take home a living centerpiece in a @potterybarn container. Just in time for Thanksgiving. Get your ticket, link in bio. #pbevent #detroitmichigan #thingstodo | photo by @harwellphoto