- Today is the birthday of one of our favorite Ophelias, #JuliaChild 🎉
Julia teaches us that it's never too late to start something, and that making mistakes is part of the fun of trying something new.
- This week we are rolling out a series of guest posts from talented young women who explain what it means to them to be empowered. Read a post from Kimberly Go about why it's important to encourage women to travel alone.
#Repost @readysetkgo ・・・
"the goal of art is the vital expression of self" 🖌
- Ever wonder what Ophelia is thinking? You find out on our blog, "Ophelia's Journal", at wildophelia.com!
This week we are rolling out a series of guest posts from talented young women who explain what it means to them to be empowered. Read the post from our first guest blogger, Catherine Zhang, about being a woman in the electronic music community.
We ❤️ EDM
- We've taken over the Instagram of our older sister, Vosges, to celebrate the women who inspire Wild Ophelia and the opening of our pop up shops in Vosges boutiques!
#Repost @vosgeshautchocolat (@get_repost)
#trailblazer #wildone #findyourwild #chosetoconquer #beyou #serenawilliams @serenawilliams
- Looking for some Friday fun? Wild Ophelia's older sister, @vosgeshautchocolat , is hosting a Wild Ophelia Sip n' Shop at Vosges boutiques in #Chicago and #Soho
Stop by to sample our #BBQ Potato Chip Bar paired with a specially selected Pilsner 🍻
- #Repost @vosgeshautchocolat (@get_repost)
Things are getting WILD this week...Wild Ophelia that is. Join us from 4-7pm tomorrow for complimentary samples of the Barbecue Potato Chip Chocolate Bar paired with a crisp American pilsner
@WildOphelia #wildophelia #getwild #barbecue #BBQ #chocolatebar #darkchocolate #pilsner #LincolnPark @TheShopsatNorthbridge #magnificentmile #soho #summerfriday
- Wild Ophelias dare to push the envelope and explore their blossoming ideas. By following her passion, Katrina Markoff has created an international #chocolate empire. Every #WildOpheliaWednesday, we will be featuring another inspirational woman figure. Today we’re kicking off with Katrina, our founder!
- Wild Ophelia supports women and Fair Trade! This #InternationalWomensDay, we are celebrating empowering women to be leaders in their communities through the #FairHer campaign. Find out more at http://fairtradeusa.org/