- All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love (Leo Tolstoy) #yoga #yogainnature #yogacomunity #yogaheart #yogaeverydamnday #yogalove #yogaheals #yogaforall #yogaislife #yogajunkie #breathe #peace #omshanti #beach #sunandsand #love #namastÃª
- So in preparation for my YTT in 3 weeks, I decided to try to actually write down and put together an hour long heart and hip opening yoga flow. Usually when I flow it's about 20-30 minutes, and then I play around with whatever postures I want to work on. So to have a physical guide in front on me was a bit different but I loved it. It really helped to keep me on track and do an entire yoga "class" by myself. For some of you this might be your normal practice, but for me it was a good challenge that I am definitely going to continue doing.
I can't wait to see what next month has in store for me. I'm opening up my heart and my soul to all the incredible knowledge coming my way.
#yogajourney #myyogajourney #loveandalliscoming #loveyourself #yogateachertraining #yoga #yogi #yogini #practice #practicemakesperfect #progressnotperfection #practiceandalliscoming #practiceyogachangeyourworld #yogainspiration #yogachallenge #dailyasana #meditate #meditation #yogaeveryday #yogaeverywhere #yogaeverydamnday #yogaflow #vinyasaflow #yogateacher #flow #yogisofinstagram #yogisofig #yogaaddict #yogalove #yogalife
- High straddle sit press to handstand is a move I have not been able to do for 2 years due to a rotator cuff sprain. My standing straddle press was feeling solid today so thought I would try it from high sit straddle which increases the strength element. The form is terrible with bent arms and flexed feet but am happy that I was able to lift up to handstand, once the strength is there I can tidy up the form with practice. The majority of times on instagram we only see perfect postures and we can feel that's it is an impossible for us to reach this level, but the reality is that even the most advanced people had to struggle with their advanced positions for a long time with imperfect form which over time became smoother until it eventually looks perfect. I find all advanced positions go through this transition of scruffiness to eventually good form, patience and passion is required to keep on making tiny improvements until you reach your desired level.
- Just be happy with your beautiful life ððº! Don't forget You are You and that is your power Not your weakness! Just breath in and deeply out that is all and be kind to everyone... Sounds easy? I know it is hard work every day! Lots of Love ð#happy #breath#yogainspiration #yoga#hamburg#meditation #yogaeverywhere #yogaeverydamnday #itsme#selfie#yogateacher#life#love
- VAYU mudra.
Mudra del viento, de la intensiÃ³n. Procura que tus palabras, deseos y expectativas concuerden realmente con lo que piensas y sientes. Intenta que tu interior y el exterior alcancen un equilibrio.
#yoga #yogaeverydamnday #yogaenmexico #yogalove #yoguisurbanos #mudra #vayumudra #vayu #lluvia #amolavida #verano
- You never know where your next job could take you.
Currently we have teaching opportunities in India, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Bali, Thailand and Italy to name just a few.
Click the link in bio to find your dream job.
- This lovely lady is one of our most dedicated students. We call her the Queen of Modifications. She takes her practice into her own hands, keeping herself safe and healthy. She's one of our lighthouses. âï¸
- Day 1ï¸â£2ï¸â£ of #SplitsAdventure with @cyogalab is #ekahastabhujasana or #elephantstrunk â¡ï¸ strong enough to lift off the ground now but that leg won't go any higher!
#yogalife #yogagram #yoga #armbalance #yogini #yogisofig #yogisofinstagram #yogaeverydamnday #yogaeveryday #yogadaily #yogajourney #yogachallenge #fitgirl
- Celebrate your body.
As soon as you hear internal negative self-talk about the way you look, picture a stop sign ð âð» and redirect your thoughts to positive affirmations. I personally love to tell myself that I am strong and capable when I'm feeling weak and weary. Accepting our bodies doesn't mean we cannot change them for health or personal reasons, but rather, that we genuinely love our bodies without dwelling on perceived flaws and distorting our self-image into something hurtful. I choose to commit to loving my body through yoga and positive words.
Every day is not the same with some days being worse than others. This is OKAY. Body image is mostly experienced on a continuum meaning that we feel different about our bodies from day to day due to various external, internal, overt and covert factors. Work at your own pace when loving yourself. Create a list of 10 things you admire about you, surround yourself with positive vibes or practice yoga. REPEAT. Retrain your brain to stop before you delve into that spiral of stinkin' thinkin'. You are freakin' beautiful and deserve to be celebrated.ðDay 2 of #StripDownAsanas is #fallenangel ð #yoga #yogi #yogaeverydamnday #lovingkindness #igyoga #igyogachallenge #bodyimage #selfesteem
Hosts: @dwinnerxfit @sultryabyss
Sponsors: @namaste_af @all_things_om_ @baekiira
- *REALITY CHECK*
I want to keep it ð¯ because I& #39;ve worked really hard to get where I am and sometimes I need to remember that. On the days you feel like giving up, remember why you started in the first place! Please don& #39;t wait until you& #39;ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. On the left, I weighed 152lbs. On the right, 110lbs. Yes, I may have lost 42lbs, but it& #39;s what I gained along this journey that I cherish the most. Confidence, happiness, and most importantly-self love. It& #39;s not about being thin or how many pounds you lose, but rather it& #39;s how you FEEL. I share this with you because I want you to know it IS possible. Nothing will work unless you do. Please don& #39;t compare your chapter one to someone& #39;s chapter 15. It& #39;s not impossible, it& #39;s just difficult. If I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT.â£ï¸ðªð¼â¨
- *REALITY CHECK*
I want to keep it ð¯ because I've worked really hard to get where I am and sometimes I need to remember that. On the days you feel like giving up, remember why you started in the first place! Please don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. On the left, I weighed 152lbs. On the right, 110lbs. Yes, I may have lost 42lbs, but it's what I gained along this journey that I cherish the most. Confidence, happiness, and most importantly-self love. It's not about being thin or how many pounds you lose, but rather it's how you FEEL. I share this with you because I want you to know it IS possible. Nothing will work unless you do. Please don't compare your chapter one to someone's chapter 15. It's not impossible, it's just difficult. If I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT.â£ï¸ðªð¼â¨