- Championship composure and mental toughness will determine who will be our 2017 TOA Basketball Champions. After grueling elimination games – Two teams come out on top to battle it all for one last time. We expect a jampacked CCA Covered Court for this championship showdown before we hit the long weekend for everybody’s delight. Interesting sidelights to this match will be “Revenge or Repeat” – will TOA Team Greytness repeat over the TOA White Mambas having defeated them in the elimination round or will the Mambas gather their bearings and ride on the momentum of their two-game winning streak and have revenge against the Team Greytness? All eyes will be on MVP contenders Kevin Dela Resma, Ronel Surla, Tyrone Reyes and John Michael Santos.
Grit and Grind. Tremendous Hustle on both ends. Who gets the 50-50 Balls? Who will withstand the pressure?
Support your teams by using #WitnessGreytness for TOA Team Greytness and #MambaMentality for TOA White Mambas!
- This French Terry Distressed Jumpsuit is perfect for a casual day! Take 20% of ALL @shopmood30 items for our grand opening using promo code: #GRANDOPENING ✨Shop #Mood30✨
#MoodyLady #Fashion #Style #OOTD #WorkLifeBalance #Lifestyle
- It was a turning point for me when a therapist, many years ago, taught me about "filling my own pitcher" before I could give to others. I still picture the Kool-Aid man pitcher being mostly empty when I think about that concept for some reason. Anyway! Learning what fills me up has taken awhile. And yeah, friends are part of it, but it's mostly my own self care and feeling Ike I'm making progress on things that matter to me. Nobody else. I still fight with myself sometimes too, like thinking I'll be happier if I'm in a relationship or if I have a cabin etc. But really? I am pretty content now.
I recently found a list of things I desired, which I'd made around that time. I've done a lot of those things! So I think happiness lies somewhere in between striving for what you want, and appreciating what you have. And having good company along the way is the frosting.
#happinessquotes #gratitude #worklifebalance #lifeiswhatyoumakeit
- One of the most powerful quotes that got me through last year was this: “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” This quote miraculously appeared on my Chrome background (I use the momentum chrome plugin) on the morning of my first webinar. I was TERRIFIED to do it. I was horrified about the technical problems that could have happened but luckily @nataliefranke is my girl and had my back and we were able to have smooth sailing throughout the webinar. .
This year, I had a LOT of goals, and I knew that I had to move past a lot of fears if I was going to make them a reality.
One of those goals was to build a business and a brand that empowers photographers and creative entrepreneurs to build a profitable business and fulfilling life with education designed to help you save time and make more money. I want you to build a business and a life that not only makes you excited for the weekend, but excited for Monday morning.
So on that note, I’m teaching a free class May 2 and May 3 on the 7 key steps I took to DOUBLE my photography income and cut nearly 40 hours of work out of my schedule per week. Because I was burnt out by my business and my life was FLYING by without me noticing. Ever feel that way? Just hit that link in my bio and click the webinar button to sign up!
- A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. - John A. Shedd ⚓️
#stopwaiting #startnow #stopplayingitsafe #dreambig #takerisks #bebold #gobig #takeaction #virtualassistant #valife #valifestyle #goalgetter #entrepreneurlife #womenempoweringwomen #laptoplifestyle #workfromanywhere #lifebydesign #outsourcing #buildyourempire #inspiredincome #worklifebalance
- Happy Friday!😃😉 with my adorable kiddos they love to eat their favorite #nutella and biscuit 😊😍😋 #ateDenie #babySeanD #siblingslove #myfambamlove #mommyduties in the morning #MKbiz this afternoon 👯😍 see you later dear happy clients!😘 #ilovemymarykaylife #GodFamilyCareer #worklifebalance #noyayanoproblem #thankyouLord
- Working remotely this week gave me a chance to try out the summer rig. A small hitch mount is great for taking along a small dual sport bike to explore backroad and an inflatable paddle board for the lakes. #worklifebalance #gearnerd #overlanderlife