Photos and video with hashtag #start

#start

  • 3.5M Photos
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
- DO YOU! 97% of my friends are "regular" employees. And ALL of those 97% have a steady income, less worries, less troubles, less expenditure, more free time. But also All of those 97% have the same boredom, the same limited opportunities, the same little vision, the same little freedom. I love all my friends and I want all of them to be happy... But it's the other 3% that I personally am most influenced and most impressed by. Those are the ones that weren't afraid, the ones that persist(ed) through all challenges. Those are the strongest. Don't worry about not doing what everybody else is doing. DO YOU! #doyou #positivity #motivation #work #lifestyle #entrepreneur #startup #entrepreneurship #determination #discipline #results #workhard #style #amazing #life #start #now #bestoftheday #photo #followme #repost
- DO YOU! 97% of my friends are "regular" employees. And ALL of those 97% have a steady income, less worries, less troubles, less expenditure, more free time. But also All of those 97% have the same boredom, the same limited opportunities, the same little vision, the same little freedom. I love all my friends and I want all of them to be happy... But it& #39;s the other 3% that I personally am most influenced and most impressed by. Those are the ones that weren& #39;t afraid, the ones that persist(ed) through all challenges. Those are the strongest. Don& #39;t worry about not doing what everybody else is doing. DO YOU! #doyou #positivity #motivation #work #lifestyle #entrepreneur #startup #entrepreneurship #determination #discipline #results #workhard #style #amazing #life #start #now #bestoftheday #photo #followme #repost
- DO YOU! 97% of my friends are "regular" employees. And ALL of those 97% have a steady income, less worries, less troubles, less expenditure, more free time. But also All of those 97% have the same boredom, the same limited opportunities, the same little vision, the same little freedom. I love all my friends and I want all of them to be happy... But it's the other 3% that I personally am most influenced and most impressed by. Those are the ones that weren't afraid, the ones that persist(ed) through all challenges. Those are the strongest. Don't worry about not doing what everybody else is doing. DO YOU! #doyou #positivity #motivation #work #lifestyle #entrepreneur #startup #entrepreneurship #determination #discipline #results #workhard #style #amazing #life #start #now #bestoftheday #photo #followme #repost

This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.