- Here’s a throwback to the pocketed paradise of #Margalef, with @m0laughlin logging some air miles last December as the sun began to set. This place is one of the most amazing climbing venues on the planet.
- Nothing like taking the elevator work ;). Trying out some new digs too! @zealoptics 's Z87 polarized photo chromatic lenses in the Big Timbers were everything they needed to be. Also a huge shout out to and thank you to @senabluetooth for signing on. Lots of in depth write ups and reviews to come, but in the mean time, dang, these new TuffTalk set ups will be game changers. #arborist #cranework #justalittleguy #petzlgram #petzlofficial #zerogravitycrane #zealoptics #exploremore #treestuff #arborcanada #natsguys @zealoptics @senabluetooth @treestuffdotcom @thearbcan p.s. If you've read this far and want a sick hook up on ZEALs slide me a DM, let's get it figured out ;)
- @davidroetzel doing some hard bouldering this afternoon in the Kluttergarden. #climbing #climbing_pictures_of_instagram #bouldering #outdooradventurephotos #petzlgram #sonyalpha #sonyimages #alphacollective @petzl_official @lasportivana @julbousa @outdoorresearch
- Evening on the wall brings a chance for reflection and shooting the breeze. Alex also appears to be carving up a summer sausage. So psyched for these guys and the time they put in working this route; a whole month of really hard work! The send will be there when the time is right. 👊
@bigagnes_ @team_edelrid @climb.strong @granolaproducts @tensionclimbing
- After a day resting down in the luxury of Namche Bazaar (aka showers and wifi), this morning we're heading out again. This time to the North West to pay a visit to Kyajo Ri (6,186m).
Kyajo Ri is a mountain's mountain, needing three seperate camps (base, camp 1 and camp 2) and demanding a mix of rock and steep alpine ice climbing to get to the top.
Also, the last few groups this spring had to turn back from their summit pushes due to unforgiving blue ice conditions that made getting to the top impossible. We're hoping snow will have sorted that out for us, but if not it won't matter. Just to step on this mountain and spend time with it for a few days will be unreal.
Here goes something.
(📷. Chhewng Sherpa looking out over the Everest Region as we descend Lobuche East)
#nepal #kyajori #mountaineering #6000m #iceclimbing #rockclimbing #adventure #alpinism #choosemountains #petzl #cassin #blackdiamond #arcteryx #explorenepal #sagarmathanationalpark #sherpa #everestregion #mountains #petzlgram