- Because I had this crazy idea to chase the lights, we have spent a hefty sum of money so far. (Enough for us to pay for our renovations)
I have waited almost 3 years for this night. Have planned to catch the light since the end of 2015 but since we have decided to purchase our house in early 2016, I had to forgo the plan.
We finally visited Finland in Nov 2016, the Aurora didn't appear and we came back disappointed.
And my crazy plan just wouldn't stop until I see the Aurora... So finally... The show tonight in Norway is just amazing.
And I can't be thankful enough for your Nat Gnoy Ezt understanding and accommodation. My crazy plan has now been accomplished and the best part of it is accomplishing it with you. This must have been our most magical night.
And you finally asked...I obviously said yes. I will say yes a million times, to you โค๏ธ. This is such a memorable day.
What are the odds, having the Aurora dancing like crazy for us, your friends and family (2nd mum=aunt & my uncle) witnessing your proposal. Today is also my bff May Muifue 's birthday. (She's here with us too)
Last but not least. Thank you Dan! (From Arctic Experience) for the awesome photos and experience! We truly enjoyed ourselves tonight!
#minteotravels #tytmint #norwayfuntastic #norway #tromso #northernlights #northernlight #auroraborealis #aurora #arcticexperience
- Photo by @mcklosterman with this magnificent capture in Wrangell, Alaska. Join us in exploring #Alaska and share with us by using #alaskaexplored on all your photos.
#alaskawild #travelalaska #alaskaphotography #travelalaska #alaskaphotographer #alaskabound #lovealaska #alaskan #alaskaairlines #alaskanlife #discoveralaska #auroraborealis #northernlights #aurora #onlyinalaska #igersalaska #visitalaska
- Regram from @lindawiggen
I miss Ersfjord so much, and Tromsรธ in general, and I am grateful for keeping updated to its unspeakable beauty, through the photos of Linda Wiggen. I'll soon be back, dear Tromsรธ! ๐ ๐__๐__๐__๐__๐__๐__๐__๐__๐
#northernlights #sexinthesky #loveisabove #ersfjord #tromsรธ #norway #skyinfire #auroraborealis #lindawiggen
- Every time I close my eyes I can touch the colors around me.
Suddenly I realize everything I thought was impossible is here,
and my heart sings in a world so incredible
and everything burns much brighter. ๐ซ๐ #NorthernLights #CiderSky #Lights #RobertPattinson #Colors #Song #BreakingDawn #InstaChile #LoveIt #Brighter #Love
- His Dark Materials is my FAVOURITE series of books and I am so excited to read this next instalment. I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY. #thebookofdust #hisdarkmaterials #philippullman #bookstagram #instabook #northernlights #lyra #daemon #labellesauvage #soexcited
- I know this account has gone dormant for a while, so I hope to make up for it with an aurora photo!
This image was captured on the way back from a night sky workshop at Two Jack Lake on Friday night. By the time we left Banff, thick clouds had moved in and it was snowing heavily; yet, by the time we made it to Sibbald Creek, the skies were completely clear and the aurora surprised us with just how bright it was. Being a car full of photographers, we really didn't have a choice but to stop and watch/capture the show!
- Ok so first of all if you have a Costco membership you must go and get yourself some of these adorable socks! ๐ they are so warm and so very cute!โ
And then also last night my husband gave me a massage with NLBS oil and Juniper and it was H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y!! ๐คค Nlbs is woodsy but not overpowering. And Juniper is a perfect blend of calming and invigorating ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ #how??โ
I would say that my husband gives me a full 30 minute massage about every other day. ๐ค But if that is not the case, did you know, that from right now until Sunday it's "spa week"? ๐โ
Pretty much it's an event that happens twice a year where all these fancy spas across the country do $50 massages for the week. My friend @dancescaloperino told me about it and it sounded awesome! If you want to check it out just google spaweek.comโ