- As a success coach, some may see it as a contradiction, however, success is defined differently by everyone. Success, to me, is being fulfilled at every level of our journey of progression towards our dreams and indeed living our dreams. I've lived successfully without and with fulfilment, and I know which one I'd choose. As an experienced success coach, coaching individuals worth more than some small countries, I can tell you, success without fulfilment has its pitfalls. Success and fulfilment are close relatives, don't split them up.
- Morning wellness education programme on carbohydrates with our customers and from @fitnesscoach_amrit. Great session lots of information. To live a healthy lifestyle.
Join us every morning. DM for details.
- Bumped into an old friend from high school that I haven't seen for years.. He told me he got up early to catch his train - 8.30 instead of his usual 11am.. ๐ the same guy that didn't eat all day because he had no money for food. And yet the richest person I know doesn't even need to work anymore but still wakes up at 5am religiously.. ๐ค#riseandgrind @smashmediocrity .
#entrepreneurial #entrepreneurialmindset #entrepreneurjourney #successfullife #mindsetfirst #mindsetofachampion #mindsetiseverything #positivechoices #positivechanges #dreamit #goalcrusher #hustlersonly #goalcrusher #hustlerclub #inspiredlife #inspirationalthoughts #entrepreneurslife #entrepreneurminds #entrepreneurinspiration #successfulliving #successismyonlyoption #successstory #mindsetmattersmost #mindsetofgreatness #mindsetiskey #lawofabundance #positiveliving #goalgetters #beyourbestself #hustleandgrind
I always see this vision of a jigsaw puzzle where you are the right shape for the space you are designed to fill. That is true fulfilment. ๐ฅ
You living to your design. ๐ฅ
You doing the things you have vision for. ๐ฅ
Your vision is your permission, you know! ๐ฅ
And you are very VERY capable of your calling.
You being in the relationship that empowers you.
You being in the career / business/ ministry / creative-enterprise that you are born to do.
You KNOWING what your purpose is and then taking the time to co-create it with Spirit within, knowing that your creator knows your design best and also has access to A HECKUVA LOT MORE INFORMATION than you do to support you in creating the life you, deep down, desire.
Fulfilment is waking up happy and KNOWING you are on the narrow path to your destiny... ๐ฅ
Fulfilment is KNOWING you are playing your part in the betterment of this world.
Fulfilment is simply being fully, completely, powerfully YOU with no apology and no regrets. ๐ฅ
YOU, in your fullness! ๐ฅ
MUCH AMAZING LOVE! #DeliberateLife
- Hast du dich auch schon mal gefragt, warum du so schnell aufgibst? Die Antwort lautet : Du gibst dir selbst keine Chance! Bleibt dran und gebt euch selbst eine Chance!
#clevercash #ccoriginal #endeobenstarteunten
- HAPPY SATURDAY ๐ค I think Saturday is my favourite day of the week! I have both of my babies at home and weโre often pottering about getting little jobs done, normally a party or event for at least one of the little people, Daddy heads to the gym. This Saturday consists of not a single glimpse of a lie in (5.45am wake up call!) bauble making (this weeks homework ~ Australia is our set theme! Any ideas welcome! ๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ) Baby Sensory Christmas special, doing my accounts (joys of self employed life) and sharing with two lovely ladies how I get to have the best of both worlds, working from home and being a Mama too! That to me is a pretty perfect Saturday! Have a great one everybody! #goals #mindsetiseverything #winning #winningwomen #inittowinit #truepotentialmentor #themamamentor #mummyoftwo #workingmummy #workathome #flexibleworkingformums #doitforyou #businesswoman #businessmum #findthebalance
- Go Follow: @entrepreneur.compass
For the best inspirational content and learning how to maximize Instagram go follow @entrepreneur.compass
Never stop pushing the envelope, forge your future out of steel nerves, persistence and commitment to EXCELLENCE 24/7 @hyper.millionaire โCheck Link in Bioโ
#entrepreneurship #mentorship #anythingispossible #mindset #businessowner #startups #mindsetiseverything #ownboss #chaseyourdreams #nomore925 #workfromanywhere #opportunity #progress #thetimeisnow #hustle #acheive #selfbelief #successmindset #succeed #career #funnelexpert
- Happy Saturday ๐๐ Feeling grateful and blessed this morning ... ๐๐๐ค๐๐๐ค๐๐ I try and wake up with a thankful heart every morning and remember my top 5 things to be happy about.... 1. MY FAMILY - that loves me unconditionally
2. I have a roof over my head - I love my home!
3. I am BLESSED to be able to call work my hobbie ๐๐๐
4. I have my clients who I'm so grateful for and care for each and every one of them ALOT! ๐
5. I have a heart of gold - and nothing will ever change that ๐
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ Think about what you already have instead of focusing on what you don't have.... believe me there is always someone worse off!
BE YOU ๐๐
- ๐Challenges are just part of life. Itโs how you manage those challenges that shows character and will ultimately be what determines how successful you are. You will find that some people wonโt be supportive and others may undermine you.
So what can you do if youโre finding that someone is either unsupportive or constantly undermining you? Whilst you can distance yourself from that person itโs not always possible especially if theyโre a close friend or family member. There are however things you can do.
๐ธIdentify the reason they are doing it. It could be about competition. It could be that they are projecting their own experiences on to you. It could be that they are genuinely concerned. Once you understand the reason you can start to address it.
๐ธCommunication. Be upfront, ask questions, acknowledge how the other person feels and then explain your decision challenging any misconceptions.
๐ธAsk yourself if there is any truth to it. Even if itโs hard to hear sometimes we need to listen to learn and move forwards.
๐ธStop sharing so much information. Itโs not always possible to change someoneโs mind about something. If thatโs the case then Iโd perhaps itโs time to limit the amount of information you share.
๐ธFocus on the good things about the relationship. Accept that you will have different viewpoints on things and thatโs ok.
๐ธGet support and encouragement elsewhere.
โ๏ธDo you have a friend like this and have learnt how to manage the relationship ship? Are you struggling to find a good support network?โ๏ธ
๐ฏIโd love to hear your thoughts on this. Julie x โโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโ
๐ If you have or would like to have a home-based Business click the link in my Bio to join my FREE Facebook Group. Rock Your Home a Biz is a great place to get support, make friends and network.๐
#lifecoachjulie #rockyourhomebiz #lifecoaching #businesscoaching #lifelesson #successtips #successminded