- Josh and I before seeing Hamilton in NYC! ๐ถ I can't believe this was already two months ago!! When you're constantly moving forward and working towards goals, self developing, and living life to the fullest, time really does flyโand as a result, you can truly blossom! ๐๐ท | #happyhealthy #livefree #freeyourself #openyourmind #livewithpurpose #loveyourlife #liveyourlife #balancedlifestyle #growyourself #moveforward #success #hamiltonmusical #lovewhatido #progressnotperfection
- Many of us treat relationships like they& #39;ll always be there waiting. We treat them like they& #39;ll still be there when we& #39;re finally ready to invest. .
I believe I love the way I do because I feel the realness of not knowing how long any of us has. Everything is temporary. If I only get you for a week, or a year, or even 50 years, I want to start right now. I don& #39;t want to waste a single second of however many we have left together. .
I suppose that& #39;s pretty intense, isn& #39;t it? But, what greater kind of love is there, than the kind you dive into fully and refuse to take for granted? Maybe if more of us loved that way, there would be a lot less lonely people in the world. โค๏ธ
- Many of us treat relationships like they'll always be there waiting. We treat them like they'll still be there when we're finally ready to invest. .
I believe I love the way I do because I feel the realness of not knowing how long any of us has. Everything is temporary. If I only get you for a week, or a year, or even 50 years, I want to start right now. I don't want to waste a single second of however many we have left together. .
I suppose that's pretty intense, isn't it? But, what greater kind of love is there, than the kind you dive into fully and refuse to take for granted? Maybe if more of us loved that way, there would be a lot less lonely people in the world. โค๏ธ
- Love your little ones that little bit more before they're not so little anymore.
#truethat #babies #babiesofinstagram #loveyourbaby #loveyourlife #family #lovemore #cherish #embrace #happy #momsofinstagram #dadsofinstagram #fathers #mothers #parentingwithlove
- Who wants to amp up their nutrition? Drink something sooo refreshing like this ๐? Have a support group with amazing men and women who all have the same goal? Plus! Maybe lose a few lbs in the process? How about get back on track? You can use these programs as a supplement to your workouts too! (Nutrition plays a huge role in the results you get at the gym!) or maybe even start your own business and earn some residual income?
Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions about this awesome system!!! I just want to share something that has really touched my life as I'm sure it will yours โค๏ธ #healthychoices #bodylove #selflove #nutritiononthego #nutrition #nutritionalcleansing #loveyourlife #yumm #shakes #goodness #workhard
- Great things happen when you begin to realise your self worth and the importance of loving yourself. Too often we look for answers outside of ourselves rather than recognising that if you change the way you think and talk to yourself and be kind, your interactions with others will change as well.
Remember to tell yourself "I am deserving", "I am worthy". Give yourself a little bit of self love .... Surround yourself with people you love and that love you back ! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #loveyourselffirst #worthy #grateful #manifest #mytribe #selflove #innerhealth #loveyourlife
- Just chillin' like a pigeon... Hahahaha alright I'm a dork but this is #mermaidpigeon and I am feeling pretty chill and relaxed outside in this misty cool July evening. Thank you #summerpigeons for encouraging me practice through this challenge!
Thank you hosts: @micoldelloro @angelasnurr @karlatafra @leangreenserene
Thank you sponsors: @werkshop @buddhibox @mymalanecklace
#yoga #yogachallenges #yogaoutside #yogaopening #peace #calm #chill #hippieyoga #yogaeveryday #yogalife #life #love #loveyourself #loveyourlife #livelikeyoumeanit #health #wellness #innerstrength #laugh #laughatyourself #laughteristhebestmedicine
You may see a fatgirl when you look at this picture but I see a mommy who created 3 beautiful lives, a girl who never really liked herself, a girl who never thought her life was worth much, a girl who never knew she had a purpose, a girl who has been sad way too long. โขโขโขโข
I have found an incredible community who helps me stay motivated and helps me see my full potential! They give me strength to live my best life!! I do this to help others!!
I stand here to let the world know that I have a purpose, my life is worth something and I am here to inspire you to find your purpose too! I am standing here for accountability! Today is day 1 of the Shift Shop and I need YOU to help me with staying on task.....why? Because I am only human and I get busy too so help a girl out won't cha?! โขโขโขโข
Stay tuned for progress pics!
together we can accomplish ANYTHING!!
- I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept. ๐๐ผ
Emotionally drained and unfulfilled. Stressed out and felt like I was developing anxiety. I'm never anxious. Crying a few times a week. My health was on the line. This went on for years.๐ญ
That is how I felt before I left my corporate job. It's so easy to feel like we are stuck, but only we can get ourselves unstuck. Nobody else. I finally decided that I could sit back and continue complaining about it and put my health at risk or I could do something about it ๐๐ผ
I worked on myself. I read and listened to personal development to grow my mind. I worked out daily to different programs so I could become stronger, both physically and mentally. ๐ช๐ผ
I beg you to make that change you've been wanting to do for your own health and happiness. Start with something small every day. Read a book and exercise. ๐ Eat healthy. ๐ด This is how it all started with me ๐
- "Scientists at The Institute of HeartMath in California have shown that feeling love, gratitude and appreciation in your heart boosts your immune system, increases vital chemical production, increases physical vitality and vigor, reduces stress hormone levels, high blood pressure, anxiety, guilt, and burnout; and improves glucoseย regulationย in diabetics. Feelings of love also create a higher degree of harmony in the rhythm of your heart. HeartMath has shown that the magnetic field of the heart is 5,000 times more powerful than the magnetic field of the brain, and reaches out several feet from our body." From 'The Power' by Rhonda Byrne ๐โค๐๐๐
-FIVE THOUSAND times more powerful than the magnetic field of the brain!!! Get in tune๐ ๐โค๐๐๐
The heart isn't your enemy. It doesn't steer you wrong, contrary to popular belief. It speaks so clearly if you listen. It knows everything you love and can lead you to all of your passions if you sit still and listen! Your heart is your stongest ally!!!๐ ๐โค๐๐๐
What you believe to be your 'smarter' or more logical organ, your brain, is often fueled by logic and normalities learned through human conditioning. What society has labeled as 'right' or 'good.' Your mind starts babbling about what other people will think or what may go wrong or what most people do or what's 'impossible' or 'unattainable.' ๐โค๐๐๐
But your heart, your heart knows no bounds. Your heart knows no fear. It only knows love. And love is what fuels all beings! You either vibrate high on an abundance of love, or you vibrate low due to a lack of love. Either way, everything good comes from love!!!โ๐๐๐
- Such a pleasant day โบ๏ธ #memondays are some of my favorite moments, took myself out to lunch, did an errand, looked at my DSM, had a couple fun chats with my neighbor ๐, and enjoyed a cup of tea while I admired my lawn, and enjoyed the sky...... today our #tea โ๏ธ said, "Love is an infinite power", and so true it is... #loveaboveall #loveyourself #loveyourlife and all those in it โค๏ธ #wildwoman #ladylibra #lustforlife #teatime #goodnightmoon ๐