- Thinking we should balance out all the pumpkin pie we ate yesterday with some pineapple cake. 🍍🍰 Hair of the dog, right? 😂 Pretty sure Ross Geller and his moistmaker sandwich would back us up. 🥪 (📷: @studiodiy) #awhimsysugarrush
- As controversial as this holiday can be I think it’s important to use this day to fill the world 🌎 with as much compassion, understating & gratefulness 💜 for one another as possible! ⠀
Spend your day with these 3 things in mind & you’re off to a good 👌🏾 start! ⠀
Bonus points if you’re able to squeeze in a little bold color 🌈 too! ⠀
- The reason I’m laughing 99% of the time. I’ll never be able to put into words how thankful I am for this man of mine. And this picture is actually the opposite of us, cause I’m usually the one stealing his snacks. 🤷🏼♀️ happy thanksgiving, y’all! 🧡 (📷: @brasspennyphotography)
- Home is where the heart is, and today I am thankful for my family and all of you. You all support me and lift me up. We must surround ourself with people who inspire is, and who lift us up. So thank you and Happy ThanksGiving.. What are you thankful for today?
- Another one of my mini canvases I made for my wall.
So often I have made decisions based on what I thought other people wanted me to do, or because I wanted to please someone / avoid making them unhappy.
But in the process, I was left disappointed. .
My fiancé always tells me to do what makes *me* happy. .
I'm still learning to do that, but it's already made a huge difference to my life ☺️
Have you ever struggled with this too?