- Most of the time people are afraid of radioactivity because people think it is too dangerous for human being. One of the facts that scares people mostly is the atomic-bomb-attack in Hiroshima and Nagasaki that caused lots of damages and killed many people. However, despite of some bad effects of radioactivity, it actually has many useful effects for human being.
Nowadays, people make use of it in many different ways. One of them is for medical diagnosis. This diagnosis is carried out by using a source of gamma radiation. The patient is injected with a radioactive chemical that targets the problem where cancer occurs. Other benefits are fault detection, food radiation and many more. So, don't be afraid of it but let's keep on learning to know and make use of it. Because THOSE WHO ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE WORLD ARE THOSE WHO #always_keep_on_learning . Greetings my dears.
For more and to join our learning team, please visit us at Rumah Belajar ahundrEd.com, Jl. Ciputat Raya No 3B, Kebayoran Lama Selatan, 12240 (3 minutes away from Pondok Indah Mall 2) or dial +62 856 9227 0393 (WA/SMS/telp), +62 813 1821 7362 (Only SMS/Telp). Thank u and see u soon. Take care.
#ahundred #homeschooling #homeschool #education #learning #igcse #juniorcollege #secondary #addmath #amath #mathematics #math #chemistry #physics #accounting #economy #english #success #ichtus #raffleschristianschool #internationalschool
- Some of the work my Grade 1 boy did today - Form drawing, piano, and for Language Arts, the letter I/I with the Russian fairytale 'Prince Ivan and the Norka' to accompany the letter π The fairytale can be found in Lang's 'The Red Fairy Book' published online.
- Mama lg mager banget nget... Jd kasih pompom art hadiah giveaway dr @littlemarchshop ini aja deh... Mau mama foto hasilnya eh anaknya minta begini aja π #lv49months #lv4yearsold #lvactivities #toddleractivities #playathome #preschool #invitationtoplay #maindirumah #idemain #ayomain #montessorikids #montessoriactivity #bermainsambilbelajar #learntroughplay #preschoolathome #homeschooling #playideas #playbasedlearning #montessoriathome #busykids #busytoddler #preK #funlearningathome #developingthewholechild
- I love how colorful this science book is, not just on the cover, but every two-page spread is bursting with color and cool images. Usborne also provides internet links with extensions and sometimes fun videos or games.
#usborne #usbornebooks #homeschooling #science #sciencebook #colorful
- Seperti memancing ikan, kalau sabar pasti dapat. Begitu pula hidup, asal sabar, tiap masalah pasti ada solusinya. Itulah makna kolam hias di samping kiri kanan ruang depan klenteng marga Tan (sejak 1814) ini. #klentengSemarang #HwieWieKiong #Nesh2yo #livinghistory #homeschooling #homeschooler #homeschoolersemarang #charlottemasonliving #charlottemasonindonesia #charlottemasonmethod #chinatown #Semarang
- Hening, yang terdengar di situs kuna (sejak 1881) ini hanya cericit burung dan lantunan samar senandung musik Tionghoa. #klentengSemarang #SeeHooKiong #Nesh2yo #livinghistory #charlottemasonliving #charlottemasonindonesia #charlottemasonmethod #homeschooling #homeschooler #homeschoolersemarang #Semarang #chinatown
- My first day of homeschooling- I had the globe, American flag, and little wooden school desk. At 9:00 am, I rang my bell and started the day like any other proper school teacher would. I stood in front of my student and introduced myself: "Good morning, class. Let's stand to say the pledge" π This didn't go well and by the end of the week I was questioning if I should be homeschooling at all!
I think one of the most important steps in the homeschooling journey is forgetting everything you know about school. You do not need the institution for learning to occur. My advice, in the beginning, is to just sit on the floor with your child and begin sharing the world with him/her. Colors, counting, letter sounds. Puzzles. Reading books. Taking purposeful walks. Playing together. Go places. Simply be with the child. This is the humble beginnings of home education. β€οΈ
- Voice is difficult to teach your own kid because you KNOW what their voice is and when it doesn't show up in their writing, cognitive dissonance occurs. We can help! Our Quicksheet pdf is $1 and will help you help them find their voice!
- Tonight was pure HEAVEN. We went to Pine Valley with some families from our homeschool co-op and it was perfect! Watching our children play together wild and free was everything I could hope for their childhood to look like. I don't quickly forget how fortunate and blessed our life is. My hope is that I can spread some of the goodness and knowledge I know to others so that they can share in this joy too. I know that all that I have is because of Jesus Christ's atoning sacrifice and his ever guiding spirit.
This quote really spoke to me and is exactly how I feel about sharing my experiences:
βYours is the opportunity to speak of the beauty of the atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ in behalf of His sons and daughters. Could there be a greater privilege than this?
Rejoice in the privilege which is yours. Your opportunity will not last forever. Too soon there will be only the memory of the great experience you are now having."
-Gordon B Hinckley-
- While everyone else is enjoying the holiday today, we're home still doing #homeschool. Coz the beauty of #homeschooling is we have the freedom to set a schedule most beneficial to our family set up. Because we have something scheduled out of the house some time this week, we opted to do school today so that we still get to accomplish all the lessons I have planned for this week. #homeschoolersph #firstgrader #thismomlife