- My desk is a mess with moving in going slower than I thought it would. However, my husband did get all the audio equipment working, ready to talk with awesome "firestarter" about "changing the paradigm of education!" #educationalrevolutionist #familylife #moving #podcasting #changetheparadigmofeducation #homeschooling #unschooling #backtowork
- El primer quiz de Latin para tenerlos bien motivaditos a aprenderse las cosas bien durante la semana. Decidí que este año voy a darles pruebas cortas los viernes para que comprueben que están listos para ir a sus clases de #ChalengeB los lunes. A veces los quizzes son pesaditos, pero lo importante es que dominen los temas.
#homeschool #homeschooling #educacionenelhogar #educacionencasa
- Homeschool day at Urban Air Trampoline park. The boys are having a blast!!
This place is much more than just a trampoline park. They have obstacle courses, climbing walls, a ropes course and a foam pit.
All of it's open for 3 hours for 10 bucks!! Totally worth that. Counts as PE right!?!
#urbanair #homeschooljump #pecredithomeschoolstyle
- Today was our "not back to school day" and I could not have enjoyed it more!Meeting so many #homeschool families in our metro area was so wonderful💙 what an amazing group of kids from pre-k to high school. .
#homeschoollife #365homeschool #hiphomeschoolmoms #homeed #coop #notbacktoschool #homeschooling #ourjourney #homeeducation
- Art, like most things in life, is more about how you get there than the end result. We had some fun with color and texture a few weeks ago painting with sand at the beach.
#natureschooling #processoverproduct #outdoorclassroom
- All the Friday feels right here. I'm tired. Grady is tired after his first week of half days at school. I'm sure my big boys will come home tired. There's just something about getting back into a school routine that wipes everyone out! Please tell me I'm not alone in this back to school fog. 😂
- Before orientation weeks starts and we begin 6th, can I just take a moment to brag a little and share my moment of joy with y'all? This was my darling' report card for the end of 5th grade. So very proud and yet concerned that the coming school year will be a really productive one 🙏❤️🦋 #daughter #k12 #proudmom #homeschooling #homeschoolmom #finalgrades
- And that& #39;s a wrap on the first week of homeschool. I& #39;m calling it a big win, and I think this sleepy little lady is too. We finished all of our required tasks and had time to get outside and play daily, meet new friends, and even bake some cookies for big sister when she gets home from school today.
I know there will definitely be weeks that don& #39;t go this well, so I& #39;ll soak this up while I can. 😊
- And that's a wrap on the first week of homeschool. I'm calling it a big win, and I think this sleepy little lady is too. We finished all of our required tasks and had time to get outside and play daily, meet new friends, and even bake some cookies for big sister when she gets home from school today.
I know there will definitely be weeks that don't go this well, so I'll soak this up while I can. 😊