- Making the most of your team and your colour energies.. #Repost @insights (@get_repost)
Get your team together and give each other a helping hand to stretch out those lesser used colour energies ... #insights #weareinsights #insightsdiscovery #insightsmagic #teamexercise #colourenergy #strengths
- Christmas Countdown: 35 days
DIY �Holiday Gift Ideas: Peppermint Foot Scrub
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup baking soda
1/4 cup avocado oil� (apricot oil is a great substitute)
10 drops peppermint essential oil
6 oz. glass jar
Use Colour Energy's 100% pure, therapeutic quality Peppermint essential oil for best results.
- Customer Appreciation Open House
November 29th, 2017. 12:00pm - 7:00pm PST. (Stay all day or drop in anytime). We are hosting an open house with the focus on YOU! �Confirm your attendance by emailing your sales representative: Danielle x512 or Harlie x501
Customer Appreciation Day Events:
• Free Chakra Check-ups • Free Goodie Bag With $150 Purchase • In-house specials all day long
• Salt Bar - make your own salt with colour & oils�(prebook your time slot when you confirm your attendance)
• Door Prize Draw • Mini Workshops • Clearance items. First come, first served.
- Get your team together and give each other a helping hand to stretch out those lesser used colour energies ... #insights #weareinsights #insightsdiscovery #insightsmagic #teamexercise #colourenergy #strengths
- Hello lovelies! What a glorious day this Monday is!The sun is shining - it’s a perfect day for a summer dress and some blue and green! Blue for the sky , I could even go as far as saying my kimono looks like clouds lol and green for the nature on my walk to the post office today ! Happy days! What colours brighten your day? #colourenergy #hello #soulfullyyoubylisakerr #myday #sunshine #melbourneiloveyou #100daysofhappiness #redhairdontcare
- Im just an innocent girl. Lol.
So went out yesterday and decided to wear orange to my friends birthday party, you know try something different. As i stood on the dance floor, i looked around me and noticed i was surrounded by a sea of people dressed in dark or dull colours. Only a hand full of people decided to wear a bright colour and my eyes was just drawn to them. It got me thinking why don't more people embrace colour? Then i ended up telling my friend she needs to step out of that comfort zone, lol.
When you see colour at carnival it looks stunning on all different skin tones but we go out and then hide in the shadows. We need to get out of the dark ages, colour is a powerful thing.
#dirty30 #1987baby #party #selfie #innocentface #goodgirl 😇 #melaninpoppin #orange #addcolor #colourispowerfull #colourchangesmoods #colourenergy #embraceit #trysomethingnew #noteverydayblack #shinebrightlikeadiamond #experiment #yolo #instalike
- Our own colour preferences can reveal the deepest aspects of who we are, what we are here to do and what we need for optimal wellbeing. Decoding Your Colour Choices - Your personal colour code consists of your four bottles choices and the order in which you choose them.
#aurasoma #equilibrium #colourenergy #colourtherapy #colorbiesaura #colourcareconsaltant #aurasomamalaysia #aurasomajohorbahru
- O Christmas Tree Essential Oil Blend
This natural scent is to pleasure your senses and fill your heart� with the joyful essences of Yuletide memories around the tree.� Its green spirit will enchant you and remind you of the power�of universal love, compassion and harmony.
Essential Oils of Pine, Fir, Cypress, Eucalyptus & Champa in Holly Oil
Colour Energy offers 100% pure, therapeutic quality essential oils.
- Christmas Countdown: 37 days
DIY �Holiday Gift Ideas: Facial Moisturizer
4 teaspoons sweet almond oil
40 drops Lavender essential oil
30 drops Frankincense essential oil
20 drops Tea Tree essential oil
1 oz. dark glass bottle
Colour Energy has everything you need for this gift idea.
- Christmas Countdown: 38 days
DIY �Holiday Gift Ideas
Hand cream: ¼ cup shea butter, �¼ cup sweet almond oil, �1 tablespoon beeswax, �10 drops Myrrh, �10 drops Cedarwood
Add a nail polish to complete the gift. Recipe: http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/
Colour Energy has almost everything you need for this project including cute containers.