- This little lady and I just crushed a 14-hour road trip. 🙌🏼🚗 ...and by crushed, I mean we ate McDonald's for lunch, someone spilled water everyyyywhere, and we listened to the Moana and Trolls soundtrack approximately 89 times. 😆🙉🤦🏻♀️
- You: feisty, emotional, kind, thoughtful, hair often in tangles, madly in love with Jack, memorizes commercial jingles and is always asking to sneak a Twizzler 😋 Me: same 👧🏼👩🏻 #bffs #motheranddaughter
- What a day! After being so nervous/ excited to pitch my proposal for not one, but three arts workshops at the gorgeous Fieldstudy shop, I realized I really had nothing to worry about because everything came together exactly as I hoped. Let this be a lesson to everyone who has something big they are feeling nervous about- you really can do it! I've been thinking a lot about Ms. Lou powering through obstacles and being reminded daily that children are built for struggle, and believing that maybe we are all, so let's just do things that seem a little daunting and be proud of the lives we are living. So you heard it hear first- the first workshop will be happening on May 29th at 6:30pm... and more info to follow. ❤️
- "Earth laughs in flowers."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
@nicolelizabethphotograph with @repostapp
Behind the scenes video of this adorable little #wildflower shoot, the #superbloom in #SoCal is #beautiful
- I wrote a blog post about how I make time for myself for #mommystylemonday and I think it's applicable whether you're a parent or not! We need to be taking care of ourselves if we really want to achieve our potential. How do you spend your "me time"? Do you take time for yourself or do you need to work on it? (Link in profile)