- Просто был приятный тёплый вечер и хорошее настроение...Хотелось увидеть очередной закат над городом своим
#салоники #фессалоники #столицамакедонии #македонияэтогреция #учитеисторию #🇬🇷македония🇬🇷 #macedoniaisgreek #μακεδονίαείναιελληνική
- More pictures from Thessaloniki that have been filtered to death. #WeLiveInAFakeWorldOfFilters #ButItLooksNiceThough #ItProbWouldLookFineWithoutFilters #Greece #Thessaloniki #landscape #MacedoniaIsGreek
- The Vergina Sun ( Greek Makedonia ) 🇬🇷 🇬🇷The Vergina Sun (Greek Ήλιος της Βεργίνας, also known as the "Star of Vergina", "Macedonian Star" or "Argead Star") is a rayed solar symbol appearing in ancient Greek art of the period between the 6th and 2nd centuries BC. The Vergina Sun proper has sixteen triangular rays, while comparable symbols of the same period variously have sixteen, twelve, eight or (rarely) six rays. 🇬🇷The name "Vergina Sun" refers specifically to archaeological excavations in and around the small town of Vergina, in northern Greece, during the late 1970s, when the symbol came to prominence. In older references, the name "Argead Star" or "Star of the Argeadai" is used for the Sun as the royal symbol of the Argead dynasty of Macedon. There it was depicted on a golden larnax found in a 4th-century BC royal tomb belonging to either Philip II or Philip III of Macedon, the father and half-brother of Alexander the Great, respectively. 🇬🇷As the historical royal symbol of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedonia, the Vergina Sun came into popular use among Macedonian Greeks since the 1980s, and became commonly used as an official emblem of the three regional units and the municipalities in the Greek region of Macedonia. 🇬🇷The Vergina Sun symbol was the subject in a controversy in the first half of 1990s between Greece and the newly-independent Republic of Macedonia which adopted it as a symbol of Slavic Macedonian nationhood and depicted it on the newly-formed republic's flag. Eventually, in 1995 and as a result of this dispute, the young republic's flag was revised into a different rayed solar symbol.
Idiot Fyroms ! And other groups that dont understand that Macedonia is Greek and not slav or anything else!
Read the truth history ! Open the truth books with real history , that is greek history and not slav !
#VerginaSun #VerginaSunGreek #MacedoniaIsGreek #Makedonia #greekhistory #hellenism #hellenized #hellenichistory #hellenicmacedonia
- 🇬🇷Welcome to my Greek History page ! 🇬🇷Here you can find only truth History facts about Greece , no propaganda ! 🇬🇷I saw much pages with propaganda facts about history ! People cant understand , dont want to understand that history isnt theirs ! 🇬🇷I am respecting other historys of countrys , but its bullshit to claim shit from other country , of greece because greece have the wonderfulest History in the world 🌎 ! 🇬🇷For that people that dont know really the truth facts about Greece , Greeks here you can find some ! 🇬🇷Hellas / Greece / Hellenic ! Isnt just a country for us Greeks ! For us Greeks , Greece is everything ! We dont have any History that is 100 years old ! No we have over 4000 years History that is wonderful that all loves ! Dont try to steal History , with no real facts ! 🇬🇷For every Greek that followed me , thank you very much αδερφια stay active and show the world our history again , again and again ! Our History need to be protected and still alive ! 🇬🇷 #Greece #GreekHistory #HellenicHistory #MacedoniaIsGreek #CyprusIsGreek
#ThraceIsGreek #AnattoliaIsGreek #EpirusIsGreek #europeisgreek
#hellenic #hellenism #hellenicworld
- Macedonia was is and always will be Greek. Greek. Alexander the great was Greek. Country which is north of Greece and south of serbia called Vardaska or Skopje and they have not any relationship with ancient and today Macedonians.
Macedonia is Greek. #Macedonia #Greece #Macedoniaisgreek #Alexanderthegreat #Philip #Skopje #Yugoslavia #vardaska #Monkeydonia #Hellas #Serbia #Bulgaria #HellasMacedonia #Macedonian #Macedonians #forever #Greek