Photos and video with hashtag #itiswhatitis

#itiswhatitis

  • 841.6K Photos
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
- So on Tuesday I was given the official word that yes I have in fact entered perimenopause. No big deal, just a rite of passage for us women is how I see it. Adding this on top of all the autoimmune mess is NOT fun, but I can handle it. . Anyway, so I’ve been having severe “Cold Flashes” rather than the much more common hot flashes. Zero info or humorous memes or anything out there about Cold Flashes other than it being listed as a “less common symptom” on a couple of lists I found. . So as I’m wrapped in a million layers of clothes and blankets this morning trying to offset the latest cold flash, I come across this graphic. . The obvious thing that jumps out first is that it says 75% of women will experience hot flashes, leaving 25% of us either with cold flashes or neither, right? But here’s my pop quiz for the day....anyone else notice something, shall we say, odd about this graphic? . Here’s a hint: these ladies must both be demonstrating the lovely cognitive and decision-making issues of menopause, also. Do you see it? 🤣🤣😉 . #laughitoff #itsjustperimenopause #perimenopause #coldflashes #ihavetobedifferentasusual #funny #itiswhatitis #rollwithit #goodmadness #whybenormal
- So on Tuesday I was given the official word that yes I have in fact entered perimenopause. No big deal, just a rite of passage for us women is how I see it. Adding this on top of all the autoimmune mess is NOT fun, but I can handle it. . Anyway, so I’ve been having severe “Cold Flashes” rather than the much more common hot flashes. Zero info or humorous memes or anything out there about Cold Flashes other than it being listed as a “less common symptom” on a couple of lists I found. . So as I’m wrapped in a million layers of clothes and blankets this morning trying to offset the latest cold flash, I come across this graphic. . The obvious thing that jumps out first is that it says 75% of women will experience hot flashes, leaving 25% of us either with cold flashes or neither, right? But here’s my pop quiz for the day....anyone else notice something, shall we say, odd about this graphic? . Here’s a hint: these ladies must both be demonstrating the lovely cognitive and decision-making issues of menopause, also. Do you see it? 🤣🤣😉 . #laughitoff #itsjustperimenopause #perimenopause #coldflashes #ihavetobedifferentasusual #funny #itiswhatitis #rollwithit #goodmadness #whybenormal
- So on Tuesday I was given the official word that yes I have in fact entered perimenopause. No big deal, just a rite of passage for us women is how I see it. Adding this on top of all the autoimmune mess is NOT fun, but I can handle it. . Anyway, so I’ve been having severe “Cold Flashes” rather than the much more common hot flashes. Zero info or humorous memes or anything out there about Cold Flashes other than it being listed as a “less common symptom” on a couple of lists I found. . So as I’m wrapped in a million layers of clothes and blankets this morning trying to offset the latest cold flash, I come across this graphic. . The obvious thing that jumps out first is that it says 75% of women will experience hot flashes, leaving 25% of us either with cold flashes or neither, right? But here’s my pop quiz for the day....anyone else notice something, shall we say, odd about this graphic? . Here’s a hint: these ladies must both be demonstrating the lovely cognitive and decision-making issues of menopause, also. Do you see it? 🤣🤣😉 . #laughitoff #itsjustperimenopause #perimenopause #coldflashes #ihavetobedifferentasusual #funny #itiswhatitis #rollwithit #goodmadness #whybenormal
- #Repost @colleenhoover (@get_repost) ・・・ I found this poem in a notebook just now. I had written it for Merit’s character in #WithoutMerit and then forgot about it while I was writing the #book, so it wasn’t included. But here it is. Too #late, but maybe not too #little. *** I am not concerned. Concern would mean to care. Never in a hurry because I don’t #belong anywhere. I don’t #miss, I don’t #grieve, I don’t #excite. #Empty #inside with no flame to ignite. A brain with no waves, a #heart with no beat, an imagination with no drive to create. If I were a #memory, I’d be one you #forgot. If I were a #song, I would be left unsung. If I were a book, I would be left unread. If I were a #poem...I would be this one. #ColleenHoover #ThisIsEverything #🖤 #💔 #LoveThis #Life #ThisIsLife #ItIsWhatItIs
- #Repost @colleenhoover @get_repost ) ・・・ I found this poem in a notebook just now. I had written it for Merit’s character in #WithoutMerit and then forgot about it while I was writing the #book , so it wasn’t included. But here it is. Too #late , but maybe not too #little . *** I am not concerned. Concern would mean to care. Never in a hurry because I don’t #belong anywhere. I don’t #miss , I don’t #grieve , I don’t #excite . #Empty #inside with no flame to ignite. A brain with no waves, a #heart with no beat, an imagination with no drive to create. If I were a #memory , I’d be one you #forgot . If I were a #song , I would be left unsung. If I were a book, I would be left unread. If I were a #poem ...I would be this one. #ColleenHoover #ThisIsEverything #🖤 #💔 #LoveThis #Life #ThisIsLife #ItIsWhatItIs
- #Repost @colleenhoover (@get_repost) ・・・ I found this poem in a notebook just now. I had written it for Merit’s character in #WithoutMerit and then forgot about it while I was writing the #book, so it wasn’t included. But here it is. Too #late, but maybe not too #little. *** I am not concerned. Concern would mean to care. Never in a hurry because I don’t #belong anywhere. I don’t #miss, I don’t #grieve, I don’t #excite. #Empty #inside with no flame to ignite. A brain with no waves, a #heart with no beat, an imagination with no drive to create. If I were a #memory, I’d be one you #forgot. If I were a #song, I would be left unsung. If I were a book, I would be left unread. If I were a #poem...I would be this one. #ColleenHoover #ThisIsEverything #🖤 #💔 #LoveThis #Life #ThisIsLife #ItIsWhatItIs

This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.