- No weights, no problem!!! Had to improvise for my workouts this morning and used water bottles for my weights. It's obviously lighter than what I'd use but better than nothing. It's not about being perfect, but getting it done 💪🏻 @21dayfix @autumncalabrese
#21DayFix #CoreDeForce #EveryDay #Lifestyle #EvenOnVacation #Rome #Italy #FeelsGood
- 21 day fix is officially over yay!!!!
I want to congratulate my workout crew for all their hard work and dedication to taking their first steps to a healthier lifestyle and overall better you. However our work does not stop here because after our break we will be back with a new challenge to conquer.
Here we come t-shirts and here we come next challenge!!!
#teamkarma #21dayfix #workoutcrew #workout #coach #coachpride #mother #sweat #team #pride #health
- Okay, let me be really honest with you all. Today, did not go as planned nutrition wise for me. I had Taco Bell- not a healthy choice either, too large of portions and two bowls of Peanut Butter Crunch after dinner. 😬😩🤦🏽♀️Even after my own motivational quote this morning! 👎Now, I can either continue on eating like that tomorrow or I can shake it off and get back to the 21 Day Fix plan. I'm planning on the latter!
Who's with me on making better choices tomorrow??? 👍
- Day 21 of 21 day fix. Yoga fix!!!! Today i heard Autumn Calabrese talking about balance and how important it is in our daily lives. Really in all aspects of our lives.
Balance is so important for mental, spiritual, physical, emotional health and well being. Its important to have balance between working out and relaxing the worked muscles. It's important to have balance when it comes to healthy meals and the occasional treat. Its important to have balance in friendships and work life.
Balance is needed in every area of our lives to stay in equilibrium. As soon as we are out of balance in any area, our bodies and lives are the ones that are impacted.
So this coming week i challenge you all to find balance in your daily lives. As i enter into my next program and the week ahead i too will search for balance in every aspect.
Happy Sunday everyone. Namaste.
#day21 #21dayfix #endisnewbeginning #balance #yoga #peace #serenity #namaste #stretch #equilibrium #physicalhealth #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #spiritualhealth #readyfortheweek #healthyliving #fitness #newstart #resultswillfollow
- Ok so I had a long day with family and didn't get to make my before/after comparison pics so that will be tomorrow! I hope! 😂 Since I said I would post today, I'll share the pic I took today! Sorry for the mess! I definitely feel excited for my progress in just these two months of two rounds in the #21dayfix challenge groups! I also feel committed to keep this going and maybe start my own challenge group! Just a little more toning to go! And I want to motivate others to commit to improving their health and helping others get the bodies they want! I am proof of the system and I am proud of my progress! I will be confident in a 👙 this summer! #shakeologyresults #21dayfixresults #postpartumbody #momlife #messymama #dirtymirrorselfie
Whoo it's late! Goodnight!
- This little cutie pie is always stealing my chocolate dense nutritional shake. She loves it and usually tries to drink it all down before I get any. I usually mix it with a small banana and natural peanut or almond butter but all I know is that it's amazing! I know when I don't feel good (and I've been varying levels of sick over the last couple of weeks.. from migraines to stomach aches and other flu bugs that have hit me. I know my shakeology helps me get better so much faster than when I don't get it. It tastes so good too and that chocolate mustache on my little brynleigh has to tell you how much she loves it too 🙂💟😋🎉🍫🍌 #mygirl #mustache #chocolate #adorable #smile #shakeology #fitfam #nutrition #loveit #goodforyou #weightloss #weightlossmotivation #coach #realfood #eatright #wellness #recovery #jerf #21dayfix #behappy #strongnotskinny #stronger #foodisfuel #loveyourbody #healthychoices #delicious #shake #yummy #fitmom #myheart
- Because I believe in chocolate with PB every day 😊💓 | 6+ years ago, I used to think there was a list of "good foods" and a list of "bad foods" and if I had one bite of "bad" or "unclean" food, I would spiral into eating however much of it I wanted and decide on "starting over" the next day. 🙈 I wish I could go back and tell my younger self to release that all-or-none mindset and really learn what balance truly means. Yes, this shake just so happens to be "healthy" and help gut health + digestion, so it does keep me on track as it's the dessert I look forward to each day!! But it's soooo important to me to teach in our accountability groups NOT to label foods as good or bad, healthy or unhealthy, clean or unclean, because what does that lead to?! Deprivation, guilt, binging, restricting, inconsistent behaviors leading to inconsistent results. Release the perfection, the all-or-none and I promise you'll gain so much mental peace and achieve results that you have been wishing for! I felt stuck for YEARS and would love to help you get un-stuck. Only a message away. ❤️
- 2 tips for lifting: 1. Pick up heavier weights than you think you can lift! You are stronger than you think!! Even if you can only get out a few reps, that's okay! Just do a drop-set, where you decrease your weight after you do as many reps as you can with the heavier set! 2. Focus on the mind:muscle connection. If you're just going through the motions of your workout without truly feeling and being mindful+intentional about your exercises, you won't get the most out of the movements. You've laced up, you've pushed play or walked in the gym, might as well get the most out of your hard work right?!🙃💪🏼💓 Happy Wednesday!! Upper body workout done! I picked up heavier weights today and it felt GREAT!